Why are fraternities so violent and unruly?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
We know your post history, and we know about your meltdown as joshmosh that led to your vacation from this place - where you whined about the supposed toxic masculinity here, among other idiotic crap.

It gives us a pretty good picture of your "type".
I didn't realize until about a year ago that joshmosh and hal were one in the same. Someone went to the trouble to delete every post by joshmosh. :roflmao:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Who would have thought that Caca is a Chad.

And Sharky's leakage is out of control.
Yes, because I pointed out that they are both national chapters and can be found in pretty much any state with an accredited college. How do I know this? I went to college. Graduated even. Every year there would be a rush week. You could go to their frat houses, tell them you were interested in joining, drink all their free beer, rip them off for their girlfriends and come back next year and repeat the process. For a few years anyway. After that they started getting wise. That was the extent of my frat experience. Then, as you once told the forum, I went to Pelican Bay and served hard time for wanton violence, robbed, raped and pillaged and then threatened to kill you multiple times. Obviously I'd murder all those frat boys with the jawbone of an ass. (not yours) That' a biblical reference. Maybe get someone to help you look it up?

Last edited:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Yes, because I pointed out that they are both national chapters and can be found in pretty much any state with an accredited college. How do I know this? I went to college. Graduated even. Every year there would be a rush week. You could go to their frat houses, tell them you were interested in joining, drink all their free beer, rip them off for their girlfriends and come back next year and repeat the process. For a few years anyway. After that they started getting wise. That was the extent of my frat experience. Then, as you once told the forum, I went to Pelican Bay and served hard time for wanton violence, robbed, raped and pillaged and then threatened to kill you multiple times. Obviously I'd murder all those frat boys with the jawbone of an ass. (not yours) That' a biblical reference. Maybe get someone to help you look it up?
And then you went to Q

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

What's Pelican Bay? A kink-friendly swingers club?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That much pent up aggression is not good.

Hope everything is okay. :(

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Yeah, @Pico , did you really do that?
Yep. Old news. Where ya been? Probably 20 years ago. Poster War. Guy called me out to punch my face so I thought itd be funny to email his boss ( City of Aspen)and let him know what he was doing on their dime. He got in trouble. No big. Him and I made friends and I think I still owe him a 6 pack of quality beer. So here we have the sexually strained poster trotting it out to try and dismiss me because he cant defend his actions. Water under the bridge for us... rent free for Casa

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
Yep. Old news. Where ya been? Probably 20 years ago. Poster War. Guy called me out to punch my face so I thought itd be funny to email his boss ( City of Aspen)and let him know what he was doing on their dime. He got in trouble. No big. Him and I made friends and I think I still owe him a 6 pack of quality beer. So here we have the secually strained poster trotting it out to try and dismiss me because he cant defend his actions. Water under the bridge for us... rent free for Casa
You're still a P.O.S!

Hope you get what you give.....You P.O.S..:loser: :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Pico