Whores, ukuleles, video proposals, and more!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
So much to unpack, don’t even know where to begin. Just in the last hour as I came into the city for a head start on a busy Monday. Ham planets in flip flops on a rainy night in NYC?! Yes I have a pic, but posting it could and should get me banned. Same with the video of my old friend (who a few of you may have met) proposing to his 4th bride, using a ukelele song i guess he wrote and performed with his adorable daughters. A few notes: this one looks just like the last two, but nowhere near the virtual 10 he married first, a Swedish au pair. They lived with and loved one another, but I guess not enough, because he refused to go back to Sweden with her. And I will not post that proposal video (see above) then after laughing my way merrily across town, Biggie bumpin, I get to my modest hotel and two large African American women (trigger warning ) blatantly cut me in line, told the receptionist lady they only would be an hour or so, and even the receptionist said snidely “nice to see you again“ and then it dawned on my pandemic addled brain “they're whores!” No pics taken because I was rightly terrified of getting caught (what? There were two of them, and they were RATCHET bro let subway tell you. I’m sorry if anyone is offended, this is all just too funny and I had to share. And I’ve only scraped the veneer of this tale. Call this chapter 1, hell call this “Call me Ishmael”

I love NY
18852546-B5AE-452A-B47C-2E8EDD1D052E.jpeg
r32 if you wanna go ahead and sticky this thread, I’ll keep filing chapters. Tell the CEO I’ll work out a book deal with him

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
So much to unpack, don’t even know where to begin. Just in the last hour as I came into the city for a head start on a busy Monday. Ham planets in flip flops on a rainy night in NYC?! Yes I have a pic, but posting it could and should get me banned. Same with the video of my old friend (who a few of you may have met) proposing to his 4th bride, using a ukelele song i guess he wrote and performed with his adorable daughters. A few notes: this one looks just like the last two, but nowhere near the virtual 10 he married first, a Swedish au pair. They lived with and loved one another, but I guess not enough, because he refused to go back to Sweden with her. And I will not post that proposal video (see above) then after laughing my way merrily across town, Biggie bumpin, I get to my modest hotel and two large African American women (trigger warning ) blatantly cut me in line, told the receptionist lady they only would be an hour or so, and even the receptionist said snidely “nice to see you again“ and then it dawned on my pandemic addled brain “they're whores!” No pics taken because I was rightly terrified of getting caught (what? There were two of them, and they were RATCHET bro let subway tell you. I’m sorry if anyone is offended, this is all just too funny and I had to share. And I’ve only scraped the veneer of this tale. Call this chapter 1, hell call this “Call me Ishmael”

I love NY
View attachment 107134
r32 if you wanna go ahead and sticky this thread, I’ll keep filing chapters. Tell the CEO I’ll work out a book deal with him
Heading into the city to get a jump on Monday?
What year is this?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
...whores!” No pics taken because I was rightly terrified of getting caught (what?
caught by your wife ?:shameonyou:

bro, take my advice and take advantage of some reduced rates at the gramercy, the whores there usually speak french or swedish...

for uptown whoring, i recommend the mark.
a relaxing club soda at the bar is a good way to begin the overnight...:cheers:

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Roaring 20s baby! I have to get up to wash heights first thing in the morning to take pics of a vaccine availability campaign. Boy if that doesn’t tie a bunch of shizz together

Reactions: Random Guy

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY

bro, take my advice and take advantage of some reduced rates at the gramercy, the whores there usually speak french or swedish...

Taken under consideration. these lasses were not my type. Besides, mrs subway wants in on that action with a beaut

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY

Caught by these particular hos. They would brutalize me

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Caught by these particular hos. They would brutalize me
i have a friend, and back in the day, if a bunch of us were driving around downtown, he would beg for us to drive down delancy street (the prime block was east of bowery), to ogle the whores.

they were all black, hispanic, or a mix thereof.
and a large percentage were big - like six footers...

so i’d always give him sh:t, “what the fvck is wrong with you?”. these beasties weren’t sexy, they made you think about broken necks, puncture wounds, grease and cheap make-up smeared on your clean levi’s, and of course, syphillis. clorox on your dik & balls!

but he would always say he loved the idea of going by in the car and knowing he could have diseased sex with any of them... six feet away! ugggghhhhh...

i’d always offer to let him out and drive back and pick him up 45 minutes later, but he never manned up. to this day, if i bring it up, he get’s excited talking about them. and at the time, i had no idea how many of them were trannies. showtime in the slums! :roflmao:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Well now it just me drinking crappy coffee from a Keurig. SBD would not approve
reading the news- Ill advised
the reset is far from complete

Last edited:

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
When I was 23 or 24 I took a job out in Sag Harbor for 4 months over the winter. I had a lot of friends in the city so I would go visit every weekend. That was my first taste of NYC as a young adult. If I lived there full time I think I would have died or had to have gone to rehab. I call it 'disney land for adults'. Even got some decent surf while I was there

• Haha
Reactions: mundus and Subway