Who was Gabby Patito and why should I care?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Never heard of her until a couple of days ago, Now it's all over the news that she got murdered and they're looking for her boyfriend. You'd think a Supreme Court Justice got murdered or something.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
1 Sleuthing amateurs love a good "my life is great until it was shown to be fiction by my death" riches to rags story.

2 Lamestream media loves a slow pitch over the plate.

3. Any number of derelicts, lost, damaged, and forgotten people die daily, but their story isn't sexy enough to care about.

Usually, but not always, the killer is a person known to the deceased but I am more than willing to let justice playout without me being told any more about the case....and it sure much suck for the family of the dead.

Last edited:

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Media Hype, another Scott Peterson scenario.
BTW, don't know if any of you Calif. peeps remember the Kristen Smart disappearance from Cal Poly some 25 years ago but the suspect and his father are going to trial for her murder.

Reactions: john4surf

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Media Hype, another Scott Peterson scenario.
BTW, don't know if any of you Calif. peeps remember the Kristen Smart disappearance from Cal Poly some 25 years ago but the suspect and his father are going to trial for her murder.
Yeah a lot of Cal Poly peeps on this board, so prolly lots of interest. Kampus Kops fucked up that one big-time, finally getting around to getting that creep Flores his just desserts. Most parents who send their kids to Poly assume it's super safe, so that crime really monkey-wrenched a lot of people's preconceptions.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
1 Sleuthing amateurs love a good "my life is great until it was shown to be fiction by my death" riches to rags story.

2 Lamestream media loves a slow pitch over the plate.

3. Any number of derelicts, lost, damaged, and forgotten people die daily, but their story isn't sexy enough to care about.

Usually, but not always, the killer is a person known to the deceased but I am more than willing to let justice playout without me being told any more about the case....and it sure much suck for the family of the dead.
Like Fecal said they are not cute young blond chicks.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Does not get the attention though. The media would not be doing this if it did not generate money so the blame lies with the people.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
The story was media hyped to deflect attention away from the disastrous couple of weeks the Biden Administration has been having.

GromTurd has BDS.
Imagine my surprise.
WTF does Biden have to do with any of this you stoopid ass?
GFYS trumpydumpy troll
This bag of nuts needs to be sent to the corn field:poop:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The story was media hyped to deflect attention away from the disastrous couple of weeks the Biden Administration has been having.
No. Blond girl missing/murdered has been a media staple for decades.

Black or brown girl missing/murdered (happens all the time) doesn’t register.

Reactions: Rlacey111