Who knew about Biden's senile dementia and placed him into the White House anyway?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
The stupidest posters on this forum are so desperate to argue points that nobody is making that they create composite boogeymen, then attempt to apply their imaginary composite to anyone with chronic lying. I mean if you say it often enough, and loud enough, stupid people with sub 5th grade reading levels will believe you right? That's a tough audience!!

Now if you will excuse me my long criminal record of violence has unsurprisingly found me serving a life sentence in Pelican Bay and thusly I have a shanking in the shower on my busy schedule and after that I have Aryan Brotherhood meetings the rest of the day. Work work work. I killed a man in Reno just to watch him die and go Trump!!!
Another snooty Pelican Bay alum.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Anything that isn’t in line with the leftist dogma of the moment is considered “The New Right”.

There’s no reasoning with the likes of poop face. He’s too far gone. He’s just a leftist operating system waiting for his next software update.

The only way to respond is with mockery.
If you keep saying that, it won't make it any less of a lie.

It's comical that you and grapeboi think you're independent thinkers who don't have a team. You two and a few others comprise The Team. :roflmao:

It's not a coincidence that grapeboi, ifailalot and Sharky love your posts.

INDEPENDENTS. :roflmao:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If you keep saying that, it won't make it any less of a lie.

It's comical that you and grapeboi think you're independent thinkers who don't have a team. You two and a few others comprise The Team. :roflmao:

It's not a coincidence that grapeboi, ifailalot and Sharky love your posts.

INDEPENDENTS. :roflmao:
Love is a many splendored thing.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
That’s a little different. That’s just a rules for thee and not for me hypocrite situation. I’m guessing they present themselves as pro-life?

Also, how does a man have two abortions?
hey you fkn asked. i gave an example. also dont be an idiot. his gf had 2 abortions, both in agreement it was the right thing to do at the time... but you knew that.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
hey you fkn asked. i gave an example. also dont be an idiot. his gf had 2 abortions, both in agreement it was the right thing to do at the time... but you knew that.
But do they support abortion in general?

I ask because there are strongly anti-gay religious types who secretly suck cock on the DL. They never be considered “pro-gay”.

Just because because you have an abortion doesn’t necessarily mean you support abortion rights.

Another perfect example of this type of phenomena is Bill Clinton and “womens issues”. He was on the “right side” of womens issues in his policy positions but a rapist in his personal life.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I’m pro abortion.

A lot of people are. Half the country is.

The only difference is that I admit it. Most of the rest try to hide it behind euphemisms like “reproductive health services“ and “choice”.
I'm pro baby killings.

I developed a counter attack system to use against fetuses trained in BBJJ.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
uhhhhh he had an abortion therfore he supports the right to get one. why is this so hard?

more like just because youre a conservative youre not stuck with every single rule in the conservative handbook.
You still haven’t answered my question. If you asked him, “do you support abortions being legal?“ would he answer yes?

I support legal weed but I don’t smoke weed. I know a few people who don’t support legal weed that actually smoke weed. I support contraceptives but never use them.

I know A LOT of gun owners who do not support the second amendment in any way shape or form. Rules for me and not for thee.

And as I said above there are closeted gay people who do not support gay rights, adamantly.

Simple question, does your “room mate” support legal abortion for everyone?

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
What point are you making here? That I’m not a conservative? Or Yuri isn’t?

Or is this sarcasm and you‘re saying I am a conservative?

Pro-abortion
Legalize drugs
Pro gay marriage (since the 80s)
equal rights for all
anti racial discrimination
Pro free speech
Environmentalist (I make my living protecting the air and water)
Atheist

Are these conservative positions?
Welcome California Conservative our ranks grow stronger everyday.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I ask because there are strongly anti-gay religious types who secretly suck cock on the DL. They never be considered “pro-gay”.
They hate gayness.

But the d1ck wants what the d1ck wants.

Come to think of it, the anti-abortion chicks hate abortion but the uterus wants what the uterus wants.

I've talk to many women and they say when you know you know, the little babies got to go! :dancing:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's weird that the right thinks these gotchas are what they need to win.

Why not present their policies?

Trump just said he could have prevented the civil war.

It would be fun to ask he what he knows about the civil war.

I would start off with easy questions first.

Like who was the president of the south.

i bet he couldn't answer.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Trump just said he could have prevented the civil war.

It would be fun to ask he what he knows about the civil war.

I would start off with easy questions first.

Like who was the president of the south.

i bet he couldn't answer.
He nailed it already - “all the people died. so many people died.”

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

it's all they have. they don't have policies, positions, plans, vision, none of it. like the retards on this board, they have found it's so very convenient being a cultural grievance warrior because you don't actually have to show measurable results.... because there aren't any. :shrug:

Reactions: kidfury

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
it's all they have. they don't have policies, positions, plans, vision, none of it. like the retards on this board, they have found it's so very convenient being a cultural grievance warrior because you don't actually have to show measurable results.... because there aren't any. :shrug:
At least Trump is pretending he has a plan this time. Nevermind his platform statement is filled with false information and the things he’s proposing he can’t deliver, it’s more than he had in 2020.

I personally love the plan to reject globalism by restoring American leadership abroad!