Who knew about Biden's senile dementia and placed him into the White House anyway?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Because leftist like you label everyone that doesn’t march in lockstep to today’s official dogma a “conservative” (or fascist or racist or right wing or white supremacists (even if they are nion-white)).

Everyone who doesn’t belong to your team is (in your feeble mind) a conservative.

I’m a pro abortion, pro gay, pro legalizing drugs atheist but somehow in your mind I’m a right wing conservative.

By the same token I believe that nobody should be discriminated against based on race and that (in your mind) makes me a racist.
LOL

This is the same person who said that black people commit most crimes because of their race and how it's easy to not get pregnant and fück knows what else you said about rape pregnancies, I can't remember but it was gross.

Saying "I'm not racist" is not quite covering the moronic things you said here about black people, just like "Im pro abortion" doesn't quite cover all the gross things you said about women.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Beside gun rights and low taxes, on what issues do I align with conservatives?

Pro-abortion
Legalize drugs
Pro gay marriage (since the 80s)
equal rights for all
anti racial discrimination
Pro free speech
Environmentalist (I make my living protecting the air and water)
Atheist

Again, for some reason people feel the need to attach a label to me. It won’t work.
And don't forget this part: Not the "100% mainstream Republican Conservative" we see on TV all the time as though it is the only way to be "conservative".

The binary way of looking at life, the universe, and everything can make everything easier to cope with but I've often found there are a whole lot of shades of gray to humans and what we do. So I try not to be that way....and I'd give a 'need an ongoing room for improvement' type of rating on how successful I am there.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
LOL

This is the same person who said that black people commit most crimes because of their race and how it's easy to not get pregnant and fück knows what else you said about rape pregnancies, I can't remember but it was gross.

Saying "I'm not racist" is not quite covering the moronic things you said here about black people, just like "Im pro abortion" doesn't quite cover all the gross things you said about women.
RE blacks: Link?

It easy to not get pregnant. You literally have to do nothing.

The only thing I said about rape in regard to abortion is that the baby/fetus is no less/more of a life than a baby/fetus conceived from consensual sex.

If you make an exception to laws restricting abortion for cases of rape then you really aren’t pro-life.

My birth mother was the victim of a rape.

I am the result of that.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Because leftist like you label everyone that doesn’t march in lockstep to today’s official dogma a “conservative” (or fascist or racist or right wing or white supremacists (even if they are nion-white)).

Everyone who doesn’t belong to your team is (in your feeble mind) a conservative.

I’m a pro abortion, pro gay, pro legalizing drugs atheist but somehow in your mind I’m a right wing conservative.

By the same token I believe that nobody should be discriminated against based on race and that (in your mind) makes me a racist.
Are you really pro abortion? That’s bold.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Are you really pro abortion? That’s bold.
Yes. There are too many people. I’d rather people take the amazingly easy steps one can take to avoid pregnancy but if you’re such a fuck up that that is too hard for you then you’re too stupid and irresponsible to be a parent.

Kill the kid.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
There's this form. It's called a ballot. It's for voting. You use a pen to bubble in when you're for a candidate or for a proposition.

Liberal and conservative are not on the ballot. Idiot, fool, hypocrite, and virtue signaling are also not on the ballot.
Those words are not on the ballot but there are plenty of idiots, fools, and hypocrites on any ballot anywhere.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yes. There are too many people. I’d rather people take the amazingly easy steps one can take to avoid pregnancy but if you’re such a fook up that that is too hard for you then you’re too stupid and irresponsible to be a parent.

Kill the kid.
You totally sound like not a conservative.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf