Who knew about Biden's senile dementia and placed him into the White House anyway?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
What point are you making here? That I’m not a conservative? Or Yuri isn’t?

Or is this sarcasm and you‘re saying I am a conservative?

Pro-abortion
Legalize drugs
Pro gay marriage (since the 80s)
equal rights for all
anti racial discrimination
Pro free speech
Environmentalist (I make my living protecting the air and water)
Atheist

Are these conservative positions?

I kinda think they are.

Not "100% mainstream Republican Conservative" though.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What point are you making here? That I’m not a conservative? Or Yuri isn’t?

Or is this sarcasm and you‘re saying I am a conservative?

Pro-abortion
Legalize drugs
Pro gay marriage (since the 80s)
equal rights for all
anti racial discrimination
Pro free speech
Environmentalist (I make my living protecting the air and water)
Atheist

Are these conservative positions?
You're just disagreeable.

And like to disagree with some more than others.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
There's this form. It's called a ballot. It's for voting. You use a pen to bubble in when you're for a candidate or for a proposition.

Liberal and conservative are not on the ballot. Idiot, fool, hypocrite, and virtue signaling are also not on the ballot.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Why is that when people say "I don't belong to a team", they're always conservative?
I'm not sure. I'm not a registered democrat, but over the past several years I've moved to voting almost exclusively for democrats, at least on the federal level. I find it matters less on the local level, and in fact, I find on local issues I might be more of a republican (but now carving out school board elections, because conservatives running for school board seats are nuts).

Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Name one liberal, mainstream or not, that is "pro abortion"?

Nobody is "pro abortion".

Pathetic.

Take care.
I’m pro abortion.

A lot of people are. Half the country is.

The only difference is that I admit it. Most of the rest try to hide it behind euphemisms like “reproductive health services“ and “choice”.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I'm not sure. I'm not a registered democrat, but over the past several years I've moved to voting almost exclusively for democrats, at least on the federal level. I find it matters less on the local level, and in fact, I find on local issues I might be more of a republican (but now carving out school board elections, because conservatives running for school board seats are nuts).
It's not so much voting Dem/Repub as it is towing the certain line on the issues.

Grapeboi and Duffy both think they're independent thinkers and that they don't toe any particular line. :roflmao:

• Haha

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I haven’t voted for a republican since, well, ever.

Reactions: kidfury

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Why is that when people say "I don't belong to a team", they're always conservative?
Because leftist like you label everyone that doesn’t march in lockstep to today’s official dogma a “conservative” (or fascist or racist or right wing or white supremacists (even if they are nion-white)).

Everyone who doesn’t belong to your team is (in your feeble mind) a conservative.

I’m a pro abortion, pro gay, pro legalizing drugs atheist but somehow in your mind I’m a right wing conservative.

By the same token I believe that nobody should be discriminated against based on race and that (in your mind) makes me a racist.