Who is your favorite confused, mumbling senator who can barely articulate a clear sentence?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Totally, like 65 at the oldest.
Some old people got firepower and skills.

The NFL traumatic brain dr is 90.

That guys got it.

Maybe you have to take a test?

Dead lift 2.5 your body weight?

20 pull ups.

Bench press your body weight 10 times.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Some old people got firepower and skills.

The NFL traumatic brain dr is 90.

That guys got it.

Maybe you have to take a test?

Dead lift 2.5 your body weight?

20 pull ups.

Bench press your body weight 10 times.
I don't deny that old people can be fantastic. My wanting an age ceiling is less about cognitive ability and more about new blood. But based on this election, yeah, cognitive ability is important, obviously.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't deny that old people can be fantastic. My wanting an age ceiling is less about cognitive ability and more about new blood. But based on this election, yeah, cognitive ability is important, obviously.
You need both.

That is when you get innovation and excellence.

But I see how it all being run by a bunch of old people would stifle that.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
You can be brilliant, but not have the ability to put together a sentence due to age and just losing the ability to articulate things in the moment.....but doing the peoples business and watching these guys struggle to string together words that represents their thoughts is embarrassing. It offers nothing to the people they represent. Add Grassley to that list as well.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You can be brilliant, but not have the ability to put together a sentence due to age and just losing the ability to articulate things in the moment.....but doing the peoples business and watching these guys struggle to string together words that represents their thoughts is embarrassing. It offers nothing to the people they represent. Add Grassley to that list as well.
In general, I would agree
However, the last 4 years of listening to the president lying and contradict himself and show a complete lack of leadership and integrity have made me think it’s a little more acceptable to lead while struggling to find a word you’re looking for or use the wrong word, or forget ru paul’s name, or whoever he forgot.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
In general, I would agree
However, the last 4 years of listening to the president lying and contradict himself and show a complete lack of leadership and integrity have made me think it’s a little more acceptable to lead while struggling to find a word you’re looking for or use the wrong word, or forget ru paul’s name, or whoever he forgot.
Is there a list of Presidents that haven't lied and contradicted themselves? The only reason Trump stands out is due to his limited vocabulary his words land on everyone, that and you believe the media lies about what they think he said vs what he actually said. Clinton and Obama were the kings of turning sentences into paragraphs of nonsense and doublespeak to throw you off their trail.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Is there a list of Presidents that haven't lied and contradicted themselves? The only reason Trump stands out is due to his limited vocabulary his words land on everyone, that and you believe the media lies about what they think he said vs what he actually said. Clinton and Obama were the kings of turning sentences into paragraphs of nonsense and doublespeak to throw you off their trail.
Nah, it’s because it’s constant and blatant

Reactions: afoaf

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Lying is integral to human communication.

But it's still lying.

I someone says they can't appreciate the extent of trump's lying and can't contrast it with normal communication, then they're either "brainwashed (like an idiot) or they're lying themselves.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That broken dialogue is also a tactic too.

Students pull that sh!t on me all the time hoping I loose my sh!t and then they can play the victim.

I'm sick of it. :dancing: :trout: