Who is 'very, very happy' today?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
MyPillow guy says he is "very, very happy" happy that Dominion is suing him for $1.3 billion
MARK FRAUENFELDER 10:15 AM MON FEB 22, 2021

Dominion is suing Mike Lindell, the Trump-supporting founder of MyPillow, for defamation. The voting machine maker seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages against Lindell.
From The Wall Street Journal:
The complaint alleges that Mr. Lindell made false claims about the integrity of Dominion's voting machines and that he knew no credible evidence supported his claims that the company had stolen the election from Mr. Trump—what Dominion has called the "Big Lie."
"He is well aware of the independent audits and paper ballot recounts conclusively disproving the Big Lie," the complaint states. "But Lindell…sells the lie to this day because the lie sells pillows."
The suit also names MyPillow as a defendant.
In an interview Monday, Mr. Lindell said he was "very, very happy" to learn of the lawsuit.
"I have all the evidence on them," he said. "Now this will get disclosed faster, all the machine fraud and the attack on our country."

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
After Giuliani boasted of being elated about getting sued by Dominion for $1.3 billion, he spent a week dodging process server
MARK FRAUENFELDER 9:41 AM TUE FEB 23, 2021
Image: Depositphotos
Trump's spurned lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, spent a week dodging process servers attempting to hand him paperwork for a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit filed against him by Dominion Voting Systems.
From National Memo:
"After not responding to requests to waive service, Mr. Giuliani evaded in-person service of process for nearly a week. It took numerous attempts, at both his home and office, before we were able to successfully serve Mr. Giuliani on February 10. Mr. Giuliani's repeated false claims about Dominion have been immeasurably damaging; this service of process is one more step forward in our pursuit of justice," said Tom Clare, an attorney for Dominion.
Giuliani said he welcomed the court fight after Dominion sued last month.
"Dominion's defamation lawsuit for $1.3 billion will allow me to investigate their history, finances, and practices fully and completely," Giuliani proclaimed.

• Haha
Reactions: Phi1

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
After Giuliani boasted of being elated about getting sued by Dominion for $1.3 billion, he spent a week dodging process server
MARK FRAUENFELDER 9:41 AM TUE FEB 23, 2021
Image: Depositphotos
Trump's spurned lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, spent a week dodging process servers attempting to hand him paperwork for a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit filed against him by Dominion Voting Systems.
From National Memo:

I think I’d be a good paper server. I’d be wherever you where you least expected me to be.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
A lot of this clown show could be avoided if our idiot politicians were smart enough to demand open-source voting solutions.

Reactions: npsp and afoaf

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
are you on drugs?

this guy was completely slandering their business well after the courts had established
that he was full of sh!t and long after cease and desists

if you think Pillowguy is the victim here, you might be an actual fkn clown
Pretty interesting which corporations he defends, remember his absurd defense of Boeing?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Look at the Lefties celebrating a huge corporation bullying people with frivolous lawsuits

This is next level denial, even for you. This has to be a charade. If you were more wordy and longwinded I'd accuse you of giving your handle to surfdog.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Lawyers gotta be pretty happy. Win or lose, they're getting paid. I predict an outcome similar to Tyson vs. McNeely.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The interesting thing about a $1.3 billion lawsuit is that there's almost a zero percent chance that anyone of the individuals named has it or pays it. Besides Fox News maybe. It's more of a strong-arm version of a cease and desist. Scare them into shutting up. But Lindell is dumb enough not to listen and he does have some capital in his stupid pillow factory. So it'd be fun to watch him lose it all.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The interesting thing about a $1.3 billion lawsuit is that there's almost a zero percent chance that anyone of the individuals named has it or pays it. Besides Fox News maybe. It's more of a strong-arm version of a cease and desist. Scare them into shutting up. But Lindell is dumb enough not to listen and he does have some capital in his stupid pillow factory. So it'd be fun to watch him lose it all.
Now you're starting to get it

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Corporations are fine when they do something the TDS crowd agrees with

So predictable.
Why do you hate capitalism so much? This company is in the business of accurate accounting of ballots and there has been a widespread baseless campaign to undermine their credibility. Do you really think this lawsuit is frivolous or are you just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Why do you hate capitalism so much? This company is in the business of accurate accounting of ballots and there has been a widespread baseless campaign to undermine their credibility. Do you really think this lawsuit is frivolous or are you just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole?
It's absolutely frivolous, for show, and a waste of time and money. Litigiousness isn't capitalism either

The interesting thing about a $1.3 billion lawsuit is that there's almost a zero percent chance that anyone of the individuals named has it or pays it. Besides Fox News maybe. It's more of a strong-arm version of a cease and desist.