Who is the least racist poster on the ErBB?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. " Friedrich Nietzsche
Amazing quote from Dostoyevsky, I’ve been thinking about it a lot: "And above all, do not be so ashamed of yourself, for that is at the root of it all… You have known for a long time what you must do. You have sense enough: don't give way to drunkenness and incontinence of speech; don't give way to sensual lust; and, above all, to the love of money. And close your taverns. If you can't close all, at least two or three. And, above all—don't lie... Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself. The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than any one. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill—he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it, and so pass to genuine vindictiveness. But get up, sit down, I beg you. All this, too, is deceitful posturing..."

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Amazing quote from Dostoyevsky, I’ve been thinking about it a lot: "And above all, do not be so ashamed of yourself, for that is at the root of it all… You have known for a long time what you must do. You have sense enough: don't give way to drunkenness and incontinence of speech; don't give way to sensual lust; and, above all, to the love of money. And close your taverns. If you can't close all, at least two or three. And, above all—don't lie... Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself. The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than any one. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill—he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it, and so pass to genuine vindictiveness. But get up, sit down, I beg you. All this, too, is deceitful posturing..."
Where is this quote from?

It seems if you have a deep understanding of this personality type you could easily manipulate the bearer. I wonder if Putin has read this?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think when you are dysregulated and you are mad at someone, you play the race card because it's low hanging fruit.

I've never called a black person the n-word as a means of hurting them. But I might if I was mad enough and I wanted to hurt them with my words.

I always call my conservative white friend "n-word" in private the same way black guys do because it's funny.

I don't think that the name calling to hurt when dysregulated is ever going away.

I think that is ineffective to focus on that when trying to mitigate the negative effects of slavery.

Fixing these problems is expensive.

And take a concerted effort.

We can't even wear masks to stop a pandemic.

That concludes today's sermon on race.

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I don't think that the name calling to hurt when dysregulated is ever going away.

I think that is ineffective to focus on that when trying to mitigate the negative effects of slavery.

Fixing these problems are expensive.

And take a concerted effort.

We can't even wear masks to stop a pandemic.
100% Agree on the cause and focus of this problem but there's also a racist element besides the dysregulated - the calculated racism, and not just because angery (sic) and wanting to hurt other with words.

Trumpists and libertarians like to dismiss people's feelings (actually they like to fück them) but if anyone tried to live in a place where you're made to feel like a subhuman or a second class citizen, that has an enormous impact on the quality of life.
Nobody thrives in that environment.

Feelings matter too.

I know you know that, just adding.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't think you need empathy.

You just have make slow meaningful change without triggering the herd unnecessarily.

I think it could be done.

Helping poor blacks get a leg up would be good for whitey.

But it would be costly in the short term.

Start by not making them drink water with lead in it.

An angry mentally retarded black guy who's been lead poisoned as a child is going to be so costly to society.

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticbertrand

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
That dude and Karen DiAngelo are causing middle aged affluent women to spin out into a well of anxiety, depression, and resentment. All of their rhetoric is literally the opposite of cognitive behavioral therapy.
This is why I'm opposed to women's literacy.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
I love gettin' right with the Russian authors, they know from evil. Good stuffins.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I'm not racist.
I'm just not a fan of...
******s
***s
******s
*****s
***** ***s
******s
Chechnyans. HAHA pendejo.
That covers most of you. Get Fukked. I hate you all.