Who has been to Baja lately?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The surf has been incredibly flat. Sand is all messed up. Point breaks are closing out. The fishing is awful. And you might run into the Bertrand gang. If you go, you will die.
That was my recent experience. sh!t surf, sh!t fishing and fecal face yelled obscenities at me from his catered lunch table.

Also, I died.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Been booming here. Good Nexpa. Should be happening tomorrow/Friday/Saturday. Start driving, head for somewhere that likes overhead long period sw swell.

MANdingo

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 18, 2009
Mexico
No swell here (abreojos) yet. Looks like it´ll arrive friday pm. Hot like foook at the tip last week. Everything is open. People are happy to see tourist returning. Good vibes before death.

Reactions: Aruka

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No swell here (abreojos) yet. Looks like it´ll arrive friday pm. Hot like foook at the tip last week. Everything is open. People are happy to see tourist returning. Good vibes before death.
You lost? Yeah Friday. Wind permitting. I’m gonna mail you something from Nexpa yesterday pm. Salud hermano!

MANdingo

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 18, 2009
Mexico
Damn! Thanks elO. Nexpa maxing is a fine thing to see. Not lost yet. Trying though;). Saludos back atcha!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Damn! Thanks elO. Nexpa maxing is a fine thing to see. Not lost yet. Trying though;). Saludos back atcha!
Best of luck. You got the Mrs. and daughter with? It was a little warbled here this afternoon but great direction and tide. Some smokers, no takers.

Reactions: MANdingo

MANdingo

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 18, 2009
Mexico
Best of luck. You got the Mrs. and daughter with? It was a little warbled here this afternoon but great direction and tide. Some smokers, no takers.
!Claro que si! Estamos en bola. We were supposed to be in OZ for mi hijas grad and our 30th anniversary but covid fd that up. So a road trip to see family was our best option. Rolling with the punches:shaka:.