Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Wtf is Luna doing
LUNA family coins pumped two days ago. They did about 15-30%. Rumor they will try to repeg USTC to $1.

ANC
LUNA
LUNC
USTC

LUNA family coins all move together for the most part. Yesterday they peaked and started to pull back. Then BTC dropped on SEC / Binance news, and that pulled every ALT. Today BTC moves back up strong, and ALTs pushing up with it. LUNC pumped solid this morning with 23%.

Usual crypto action.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
LUNA family coins pumped two days ago. They did about 15-30%. Rumor they will try to repeg USTC to $1.

ANC
LUNA
LUNC
USTC

LUNA family coins all move together for the most part. Yesterday they peaked and started to pull back. Then BTC dropped on SEC / Binance news, and that pulled every ALT. Today BTC moves back up strong, and ALTs pushing up with it. LUNC pumped solid this morning with 23%.

Usual crypto action.
Wouldn't there need to be a huge supply burn or extreme mega volume to consider a repeg?

I'm all for it, threw a few hundred bucks in the trash after the de-peg crash and have had a few million staked since (seems pretty unlikely to re-peg). Whats the rumour, how would it be possible

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
btc also had it's best day in a couple months, on a day full of bad news for crypto. crypto bros buying the dip? :shrug:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
btc also had it's best day in a couple months, on a day full of bad news for crypto. crypto bros buying the dip? :shrug:
Someone is buying the dip. Basically a big EFF U to the SEC and Cramer who was on air today slamming BTC and telling everyone to sell. Naturally, we go up, because the whole inverse Cramer thing, which has become thing on the interwebs. :roflmao:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Binance US, a small US exchange with mostly insignificant volume is delisting 80+ coin pairs. In all likelyhood, they are probably finished. Wouldn't be the first time Binance had to shut down a country-specific exchange. They've had to shut down at least three others over the years. All were small and insignificant though.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
hey lets not tell the SEC about Kraken, mkay?

edit - i guess they already got bit a while back and unstaked all the worthless crap i have on that exchange as a result

edit redux - hey if anyone needs tips on how to lose money on alts just hit me up and i'll get you pointed in the wrong direction

Last edited:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
hey lets not tell the SEC about Kraken, mkay?

edit - i guess they already got bit a while back and unstaked all the worthless crap i have on that exchange as a result

edit redux - hey if anyone needs tips on how to lose money on alts just hit me up and i'll get you pointed in the wrong direction
SEC lawsuits against...

Kraken - settled in Feb with $30m fine
Coinbase - ongoing
Binance US - ongoing
Gemini - ongoing

TerraForm Labs (LUNA) - ongoing
BKCoin - ongoing
Thor Technologies - ongoing

SBF (FTX) - ongoing
Nishad Singh (FTX) - ongoing
Caroline Ellison (FTX/Alameda) - ongoing
Kim Kardashian - settled

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
This thread is about HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu or the other bitcoin?

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit