Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
LUNC, LUNA, USTC, ANC (The LUNA ponzi family of shitcoins) all went big today on news that Binance is doing a 1.2% burn tax, and Interpol issued red card (warrant) for Do Kwon's capture.

BTC getting after it tonight and rest of market is following.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
LUNC, LUNA, USTC, ANC all went today on news that Binance is doing a 1.2% burn tax, and Interpol issued red card (warrant) for Do Kwon's capture.

BTC getting after it tonight and rest of market is following.
Didna hear about Interpol, I knew he was in trouble w/Korean authorities...a few of those guys particularly in Asia prob need to serve a long time in prison

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Compared to $Dong, trading all the other coins just seems kinda…

Soft???
It's picking up tonight, but yah, LUNC and LUNA have been leading the entire market for a couple months now and nothing really comes close. Unfortunately for US traders, they need to be signed up on one of the few exchanges in US that offer these coins, or use foreign exchange. Only on Kraken, Gemini, and Gate (US exchanges). Overseas, it's MEXC and KuCoin.

$VGX has been the real surprise for me. Went from bankruptcy and worthless coin, to massive volatility and more than almost entire market past month. Wild swings every couple days. Tonight she's pumping on news that FTX, Binance, and some other company are in a bidding war to buy Voyager, the bankrupt company behind VGX.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's picking up tonight, but yah, LUNC and LUNA have been leading the entire market for a couple months now and nothing really comes close. Unfortunately for US traders, they need to be signed up on one of the few exchanges in US that offer these coins, or use foreign exchange. Only on Kraken, Gemini, and Gate (US exchanges). Overseas, it's MEXC and KuCoin.
Crypto.com has LUNC and LUNA

Reactions: racer1 and r32

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

$VGX has been the real surprise for me. Went from bankruptcy and worthless coin, to massive volatility and more than almost entire market past month. Wild swings every couple days. Tonight she's pumping on news that FTX, Binance, and some other company are sort of in a bidding war to buy Voyager (the bankrupt company behind VGX).
Just yanking your chain bro. I’m in awe of you crypto Bros if you’re actually making money trading.

My $Dong has gone nowhere. Based off the charts, you might even call it…
flaccid?
96E3FE18-B081-45FC-BDE8-95397804760E.jpeg

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
@Chocki ouch. Those pump are dumps exist in the 1000s. They are all the same. If you are not in at launch or within a few days of launch, you're already focked.

FTX US won the bid for buying out Voyager. Here are the numbers. No idea if this means VGX will dump or pump. So far it had two quick 10% pumps when the news came out but now it's dumping again.

1664256369917.png

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Dunno how accurate this is, but this guy explains crypto and NFTs for those like me who just do not understand the appeal or value therein. It's long, over two hours, and I'm only about 40 minutes in, but I'm enjoying it and learning something about this strange world.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Dunno how accurate this is, but this guy explains crypto and NFTs for those like me who just do not understand the appeal or value therein. It's long, over two hours, and I'm only about 40 minutes in, but I'm enjoying it and learning something about this strange world.

Trying to explain 'crypto and nft's in some single summary is going to be lacking in nuance.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
lol.

well i guess he knows then
No, all joking aside, I'm sure you're right and it is more complicated. But one thing he says is that for people inside that world, any attempt at criticism, or even asking a question like "what does this do?" is met with total hostility and a "You just don't understand."

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
this guy explains crypto and NFTs for those like me who just do not understand the appeal or value therein
looking forward to watching that

i've been into crypto as a technologist and an investor for over a decade and there is still a big part of me that is just sort of amazed that humans find value in it

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

i've been into crypto as a technologist and an investor for over a decade and there is still a big part of me that is just sort of amazed that humans find value in it
Crypto’s only value is the presumption that you will be able to turn around and sell it.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
No, all joking aside, I'm sure you're right and it is more complicated. But one thing he says is that for people inside that world, any attempt at criticism, or even asking a question like "what does this do?" is met with total hostility and a "You just don't understand."
I agree that there can be a vocal group of dummies on team 'crypto'

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

i find value in the efficient way it transfers value from one place to another. the 3-5 day wait for an ACH transaction to clear in Binance/Coinbase/whatever versus the utility/efficiency of a 10 second crypto transaction was an eye opener for me.

of course, this can only remain so if crypto remains valued. i'm confident that it will, in some form or another, for this reason at least.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Good I bought a bunch of eth on the cheap. Will this news moon shot it?