Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
^- I won't. I'll get less than 0.09% of what I had stored there, and even then, won't know until I get what I get.

But I still have some of those old IDE ands SCSI drives from the now cannibalized miner that could (but I really doubt it) have some bitcoins (or fractions thereof) on them. I think I haven't looked because I enjoy the thought of 'maybe' more than the reality of "yeah, they're all gone".

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
^- I won't. I'll get less than 0.09% of what I had stored there, and even then, won't know until I get what I get.

But I still have some of those old IDE ands SCSI drives from the now cannibalized miner that could (but I really doubt it) have some bitcoins (or fractions thereof) on them. I think I haven't looked because I enjoy the thought of 'maybe' more than the reality of "yeah, they're all gone".
I would love to hear that there's some fractions on there!

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
update, i've now staked a million lunac and hold about a million more unstaked.
doing this for the lulz - to me the only way that this token does anything is through memes and madness

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
If you have balls and a solid internet connection, you've prob been slaying on short term trading given the volatility over the past few days.

@LifeOnMars Why are all BTC maxis such a-holes?
Had some nice shorts from near the local top that were closed out in good profit, reloaded on the break of the wedge and the rest is history. Mostly just trading the ranges of a few coins on the short term. Doesn't really take "balls", just attention and planning, the reckeless will get rekt and leave with their tail between their legs eventually

It's a religion to those people, most are latecomers to the party. If they were innit for the tech then they'd come to realize BTC will become a dinosaur relegated to the "store of value" narrative.

Reactions: crustBrother

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Bitcoin on it's last legs, the well of excuses and distractions has run dry. When all they have left is John McAfee protege Michael Saylor babbling daily mysticisms on Twitter, you know you're screwed. The flippening will soon become a reality, ETH will rule.

Reactions: crustBrother

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Bitcoin on it's last legs, the well of excuses and distractions has run dry. When all they have left is John McAfee protege Michael Saylor babbling daily mysticisms on Twitter, you know you're screwed. The flippening will soon become a reality, ETH will rule.

I think it could go either way. Would not be surprised if ETH prices tanked hard because miners could start a big selloff... and would also not be surprised if it skyrocketed. Lots of speculation right now, only time will tell how this will turn out. I still think of BTC as the "safest" investment in crypto. however dominance is declining so we'll see.

I'm not a BTC maxi. I just still didn't get over how most alt coins lost more than 90% of their value in such a short time. I still think they could drop another 90% and that scares me. Day traders rejoice, I'm not one of them. long term it all still seem a bit sketchy to me.

(lifeonmars "laugh" in 3, 2, 1...)

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC 2h had an interesting day.

Not quite the rockets I hoped for in ALT land, but some decent moves up for 5%-10%, mixed in with a few 20 and 30% movers.

1662586159599.png

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC eh....take a look @ $lunc, it's been on a bull run for a few days now
Been riding $LUNC, $VGX, and $EOS and it's been wild. LUNC got that mega hype going for it and 'drop a zero' is the new slogan.

I def should have gone more than 2x leverage on LUNC, that's for sure. 10x would have been ideal. Wish I had more in my foreign accts but those overseas exchanges scare the sh!t out of me so I keep a limited amount of funds on them and pull profits out.

But kind of kicking myself for going way bigger on LUNC.

Coinbase rolled out new markets page.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Yeah, I got a bunch of $lunc that i bought after the collapse. I knew as strong as the community was in Asia that a pump would arise again one day. The hot rumor in Korea is $btc pricks are throwing money @ $lunc in order to upend $eth, i've been actively trading crypto since 2016 and have been priv to a whole bunch of bs....but this $lunc thing might get some traction given the general discontent that is pervading the global economy. Easy money is a powerful toxin.

Reactions: grapedrink and r32