Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Reactions: crustBrother

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Coinbase rumblings.

Interesting, a few days ago, they got rid of all USDC orderbooks. I'm wondering if they know new stablecoin regulations are coming?

Also, Coinbase Pro platform is officially going away. We knew this for a while but only recently has Coinbase admitted they will force everyone on Cb Pro to move over to the new Coinbase "Advanced Trade" platform. This will probably happen very soon.

Also, Coinbase shutting down their affiliate program. Some see this as a signal they might be struggling financially in this bear market. They also fired a lot of employees but claim they plan to rehire for those positions in the future.

Coinbase stock stuck in low 50s.

Reactions: r32

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
$VRA doing it today

Edit: oh, hey...this random shitcoin is trending on kucoin now. I'm leveraged long on that guy. Probably time to sell it.

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Fantom back to life.

What's up with the quiet room? Wins on REQ (thanks r32), vra, vet, ftm...
Who's been scoring?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Trading has been fun lately, so much movement! A lot more fun than stock trading, at this point I'm only in stocks long term as actual investments :sleep: yawn. Maybe a couple that count as swings, but still. Got a pretty good handle on how to use kucoin. Kinda steep learning curve but it has all the tools. If something else is better please tell me about it. Bybit said no US players for the fun stuff, ftx wants more money than I will ever be rich enough to feel comfortable leaving on a crypto exchange...

Had some good wins on Ethereum first on the way up through the weekend, then back down and beyond today. Inglorious bastards trading strategy "I want my scalps"

Might go back to trading $Matic for a bit again because it's headed towards an interesting resistance or support around .70ish and so far it's been an easier one for me to play 5-15 mins at a time with a nice volume/volatility sweet spot. Throw on the 10x or more and try to catch 1%ish of a 3% telegraphed swing, cut loss within .5% if it moves against me. I'm winning ~%70 of those by betting just enough that my liquidation point sits outside the trading range and taking wins well within the range.

What have you been trading?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Market is on fire today. ALT coins pumping. BTC reaching for 25k. Welcome to the white collar recession. :roflmao:
I don't know man... this feels like a major bull trap. well, I'm prepared for either scenario anyway. I already accumulated under 19k... I prefer to have stables ready to buy more in case of a major dump instead of adding more now. I'm rooting for a major dump, but if it doesn't I won't be too bummed. I would be pretty stoked today if I was an active trader.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Market on fire again today. ALT coins going wild. Pissed that I missed a handful coins that went 100% or more today. Meanwhile i'm over here eaking out 30% on a day that easily should have been 100%.

Just one of those days. fml :foreheadslap:

But day isn't over so you can bet your blockchain a$$ I'm going to pull some more gains out before midnight when the Asians take over. No sleep. LFG!

Reactions: stringcheese

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I keep buying bitcoin. I know just buying bitcoin isn't the best way to do it...but I'm willing to leave money on the table so I don't have to manage it. I think it's just as likely that bitcoin hits 100k in the next few years as it is that it goes to zero. I think I'm comfortable continuing to buy up to 30 as long as my cost basis doesn't exceed 25. I've got a lot of room here.

I need to learn to trade the broader market.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
I keep buying bitcoin. I know just buying bitcoin isn't the best way to do it...but I'm willing to leave money on the table so I don't have to manage it. I think it's just as likely that bitcoin hits 100k in the next few years as it is that it goes to zero. I think I'm comfortable continuing to buy up to 30 as long as my cost basis doesn't exceed 25. I've got a lot of room here.

I need to learn to trade the broader market.
It was only a matter of time :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
(edit: I am)Short Bitcoin (to an even 23k)

Edit2: that cashed. So did filecoin and OP short *rockoutemoji*

Last edited:

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
I'm not a bitcoin believer. I am just ridding the emotions of a bunch of nerds and flat earthers.
Looking forward to a couple months from now when you're extolling the virtues of protocol revenue as you sink more and more of your $$$ into valueless governance tokens.

Embrace the meme :shaka: