Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Rental margins are great if you have owned your property for along time and are charging market rents.
That's what I was getting at. If you inherited or bought 3-5+ years ago, you're doing pretty good. At todays prices it's tough to find properties with the right price to rent ratio.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Stay up for 24 hours straight until you are completely useless chasing virtual gains and see if you make some chump change, or live your life doing whatsoever you please while the monthly mailbox money rolls in, the equity increases, the value appreciates and oh, did I mention only look at screens when you choose?
:socrazy:
Chase that MATIC boys.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Stay up for 24 hours straight until you are completely useless chasing virtual gains and see if you make some chump change, or live your life doing whatsoever you please while the monthly mailbox money rolls in, the equity increases, the value appreciates and oh, did I mention only look at screens when you choose?
:socrazy:
Chase that MATIC boys.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Tripled 10k into 30, chump change maybe. Stablecoin can be turned into USD pretty easily

Trading on leverage for about 6 months now and participating in a trading competition that ends in a few days, I've learned more this last month than in all the past combined. I like to excel at things, maybe you're ok with being mediocre

24 hours isn't long at all, you'd be surprised how well you can function when your brain is actually turned on and not in a cloud of marijuana haze

You haven't yet grasped the concept of multiplying money, not asking for a handout like most do

Still do whatever I want pretty much, can surf whenever the waves are good on my own time

• Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
That's what I was getting at. If you inherited or bought 3-5+ years ago, you're doing pretty good. At todays prices it's tough to find properties with the right price to rent ratio.
Try if you bought before the Euro, in pesetas, and 24 hours later in Euros you made a couple of hundred K?

:computer::p:unsure:;)

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Not maybe... absolutely.

You made 20k in 24 hours?

:shameonyou::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::shameonyou:

Totally chump change. No maybe about that.

Equity is counted in millions, not tens of thousands.

Keep chasing those grains of sand.

Efficient use of time? Indeed!

:monkey::loser::foreheadslap::nana::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
in a week dummy, a triple

your mailbox money sure ain't paying that

I enjoy pushing buttons , keeps me mentally sharp

this is just trading funds, another useful skill to add to the toolbox

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Tripled 10k into 30, chump change maybe. Stablecoin can be turned into USD pretty easily

Trading on leverage for about 6 months now and participating in a trading competition that ends in a few days, I've learned more this last month than in all the past combined. I like to excel at things, maybe you're ok with being mediocre

24 hours isn't long at all, you'd be surprised how well you can function when your brain is actually turned on and not in a cloud of marijuana haze

You haven't yet grasped the concept of multiplying money, not asking for a handout like most do

Still do whatever I want pretty much, can surf whenever the waves are good on my own time
Can you chill on the "you suck and i'm awesome" narrative? It's getting really old.

Same for the guys constantly trolling you. Chill out. The constant trolling sh!t is getting really old.

How about share some trading knowledge or tips you've learned to help others out. Million diff strategies in this game. We can all learn from each other.

Thanks.

MATIC been pumpy due to the Disney news. And it's been really slow lately leading up, so it was overdue a bit.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Can you chill on the "you suck and i'm awesome" narrative? It's getting really old.

Same for the guys constantly trolling you. Chill out. The constant trolling sh!t is getting really old.

How about share some trading knowledge or tips you've learned to help others out. Million diff strategies in this game. We can all learn from each other.

Thanks.

MATIC been pumpy due to the Disney news. And it's been really slow lately leading up, so it was overdue a bit.
there's no "I'm awesome narrative" is a 200% return unheard of in crypto trading within a week? not at all

they're not interested and won't take the time to read a chart, liken TA to astrology, and refer to crypto as magic internet coin

there is no helping these sort of people

like anything worth doing in life it takes work and dedication to become proficient, it's there if they want to learn

why not just do both?
I rent my place out on AirBnb while away for months at a time, personally the money I get from this pales in comparison to the money that is received in other avenues. Just not worth the hassle for me as someone who has learned to generate much higher returns with different methods.

• Dislike
Reactions: PRCD

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
potential BTC short for those who are interested gearing up, wait for the break of the trend and conformation to enter,
many alts should follow a similar pattern.

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 5.34.21 AM.png

• Dislike
Reactions: PRCD and grapedrink

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
So you are really just one of r32's elaborate trolls, aren't you :unsure:
Just like in the days of Bassy, the worst trolls were always untouchable
:ban:
Lol. I haven't perma-banned anyone in a while except those fucking spam bots that keep signing up. Elaborate trolls are not my game. No time or interest for that bs.

Reactions: grapedrink