Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You can keep making fun of my job, but I make 2k+ for thirty hours a week in a party atmosphere where I meet more fine women in that week than you have in a decade. You're a lonely joke, give your balls a tug tit fvcker.
30 yo+ waiter who strives to be in a "party atmosphere" :roflmao:

I prefer solitude by choice, people like you are not worth spending my time with.

have had plenty of "friends" throughout my life, when you grow up you might realize most care little about you

maybe if you spent less time partying and more time making money you wouldn't have tend to the general scum public for tips

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
30 yo+ waiter who strives to be in a "party atmosphere" :roflmao:

I prefer solitude by choice, people like you are not worth spending my time with.

have had plenty of "friends" throughout my life, when you grow up you might realize most care little about you

maybe if you spent less time partying and more time making money you wouldn't have tend to the general scum public for tips
You're so interested in my life. You want change our Facebook status to "it's complicated"? You're a fvckin cock looker you Sally.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You're so interested in my life.
not in the slightest, just some words of advice from somebody around your age who's actually made something of themself.

bad parenting? you may have been a victim, still you have no one to blame but yourself for the current state that you're in

you have failed and continue to fail the marshmallow test

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
not in the slightest, just some words of advice from somebody around your age who's actually made something of themself.

bad parenting? you may have been a victim, still you have no one to blame but yourself for the current state that you're in

you have failed and continue to fail the marshmallow test
You are so out of your league with me bud, me and 20w are gonna smash beers and tag team your sister while you go back and forth with one of the spam bots or gromsdad and start to work your way up

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You are so out of your league with me bud, me and 20w are gonna smash beers and tag team your sister while you go back and forth with one of the spam bots or gromsdad and start to work your way up
you play in the minor leagues class A-

couldn't hack it with the big boys so still playing with those who are fresh out of college

there comes a time when one must realize it's time to throw in the towel

what say you mr. dickcheese?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
you play in the minor leagues class A-

couldn't hack it with the big boys so still playing with those who are fresh out of college

there comes a time when one must realize it's time to throw in the towel

what say you mr. dickcheese?
I played junior AA and you played your skin flute six times a day

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
12k is in the cards if the economy or Putin nukes, you should learn to short the market and not become a HODL queen. Can make money both ways, it's an eye opener for those who are always whinging about their investments taking a :poop:

a 1% move on 10x leverage is 10 percent, a 200-300 dollar move on BTC happens daily, on a 10k account this is 1k. surely even someone like you can muster up enough cash to get started. Hate to see someone in your position just buy and hold, this is a losing strategy and will take you years to recoup your initial capital
I like my strategy and I will hold on to it. Fits my profile better. Do your thing, I do mine. My BTC position IS looking at years from now, so I don't mind waiting... I will keep buying more. Shorting the market and trading overall is waaay too stresfull, just not for me.

I learned many lessons this year.

* sh!t coins are sh!t coins. Defintely do not hold those. Not even ETH. Sold mine for more BTC before the mega dump and I'm oh so glad I did. (my opinion. I respect those who believe in "alt" coins). This was the expensive lesson.

* Trust my research and convictions and don't listen to the noise, your opinions included. I know I'm smart as fuck and I should start acting accordingly. I trust my own judgment and my own research more than I trust any of yours, and it's about time I realize that and act like it.That's the main lesson... not be easily influenced by others. This is more true now than ever as in the beginning I felt unsure, but not anymore.

Truth is, if I had just followed my gut most of the time I would be in a much better place. So yeah, do your thing, I'll do mine. And I WILL buy the fear. Everyone is running for the hills and I'm salivating at these prices. Just not any shitcoin. That's for bullruns... with the sole intent of getting more BTC in the end.

I respect everyone else's opinion, and I expect the same from everyone else. Who doesn't respect my opinion can bend backwards and fuck themselves in the ass.

Also... stringcheese may act like a dick sometimes, but disrespecting his profession is terrible of you. You should be ashamed. Not saying he didn't ask for it, but some lines you don't cross, it's disrespectful. Learn some manners.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Which doesn't mean I can't learn from others here, like LifeOnMArs, Bird, Racer1, etc. Having a different take on the market and a different strategy does not invalidate the others.

stringcheese and cada have nothing to offer though. they're just here to make noise. sometimes they post something that's actually worth reading here, usually by accident, but you gotta really dig deep through the noise.

lruc

OTF status
Nov 10, 2016
27 percent of BTC is held by .01 percent of players , a recipe for disaster some would predict .

Last edited:
Reactions: LBKpilot

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
@ghost_of_lewis_samuels Why Michael Saylor is so tired. I'd be losing sleep too.

Memba' dis?

How did Michael "21k Margin Call" Saylor sleep last night? :roflmao:

@ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
the price of bitcoin is different than understanding what bitcoin is.
That’s been my argument all along.

Question is - if BTC hit's 10k will Casa buy?
No

who cares if it does anything
brukuns and hodlers

or how your love of gold prevents you from considering bitcoin.
Why do you say I love gold?

I own a little…IMO it’s superior to BTC due to multiple factors. That is all.

The only argument I’ve heard repeated ad nauseum here is it doesn’t make you rich like Bitcoin which misses the point.

Do you think number can go back up, would you buy if so?
It’s a risk asset. I’m sure for the short long term it will continue to go trend down. So no.

Beyond that, I think there are going to be a lot of changes in the financial workings of the planet over the next 5 to 10 years and lots of volatile oscillation between inflation and deflation and currency stuff…all of which spells lots of government intervention and regulation. I think it’s foolishness to think BTC and blockchain will be immune from this.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
It’s a risk asset. I’m sure for the short long term it will continue to go trend down. So no.
And this is based on the tinkly feelings you have in your private parts?

Nothing drastically different from any previous cycles yet. It just won't bounce because this is a bear market, we will linger under here for awhile (amazing opportunity to accumulate). Lots on chain data pointing towards a macro bottom... we have touched the 200 EMA which usually marks the macro bottom... it's rare to go much further. It might just do that considering the market conditions are terrible... if we reach the 300 EMA (which BTC never did) it will be around 18k. Still not terrible and still amazing price to get more if you are into it.

You linger around this thread a lot for someone who don't like BTC.