Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
So if I read the proposal correctly, if you bought after snapshot (I'm guessing $50-70 price), you'll get 10% of your luna classic in the form of an airdrop of the new forked luna. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
interesting use case in South America...nice to see this tech spreading beyond NFT's, defi, etc. don't know what it does for the value of the crypto in these block chains (ETH, POLY, ALGO), but it can't hurt :cheers:

Agrotoken , the first global infrastructure for the tokenization of agrocommodities, formalized its strategic alliance with Visa , the world's leading digital payments company, to co-create an innovative card for agriculture that will allow agricultural producers to pay for any type of purchase with tokenized grains. without intermediaries, quickly and simply in the more than 80 million merchants that accept Visa worldwide.

The innovative agreement between Visa and Agrotoken unites two solutions. On the one hand, safe and reliable crypto assets, based on grains such as soybeans, wheat and corn, and on the other hand, the technological scale and acceptance that Visa provides.

The union of these two leading companies has resulted in the creation of a new product that will undoubtedly have a great impact on agribusiness .
Agrotokens are grain-backed, tradable digital assets. In other words, they are commodified digital assets. Simply put, the tokenization of the physically backed grain (product) allows these otherwise illiquid commodities to become sufficiently liquid, and thus, agile. The fruits of the given labor become more liquid in a more timely matter. After all, tokenization’s main function is to unlock or unleash liquidity.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Ok, so when's this ETH2 thing happening? All the crypto I got left is locked up in that staking. Only 500 or so bucks, but I could use the extra spending change to tip some strippers.

:monkey: :shrug::shameonyou::computer::shrug:;)

Edit: The Merge is the new eth2 name. And looks like Q3/Q4 of 2022.

:dancing: strippers grease your poles!

Last edited:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
gonna be interesting to see what happens when that finally happens!

its hard to QA a release like this

i always preach "make your QA environment as much like PROD as possible", but that's a tall order to fill in a massively distributed P2P system so there's definitely some risk involved in this change.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
gonna be interesting to see what happens when that finally happens!

its hard to QA a release like this

i always preach "make your QA environment as much like PROD as possible", but that's a tall order to fill in a massively distributed P2P system so there's definitely some risk involved in this change.
The customers find half the bugs or more in modern s/w development. See Casey Muratori's talk on this. True in my experience.

Reactions: CutnSnip

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
The customers find half the bugs or more in modern s/w development. See Casey Muratori's talk on this. True in my experience.
My software doesn't have "bugs".

Just "features".

Although my printer did malfunction the other day because a moth got stuck in it - which just goes to prove that history repeats itself. All hail Admiral Hopper!