Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
the hilaria continues :roflmao:

The Celebrities We've Lost to NFTs
Tom Brady getting into NFTs was to be expected. But not you too, Gronk.
We’ve all been there. Someone you admire suddenly adds laser eyes to their avatar. They’ve been red-pilled into the world of crypto.
Still, you try to maintain friendly relations even as they start fretting about the “death cross” or pondering if they should use some of their dogecoin to buy a Tesla. Then one day you log onto Twitter and see their avatar is a bored ape and they’re tweeting “gm” to dozens of other ape-avatared Twitter users replying in kind. They’ve gone full NFT. They’re tweeting about buying the dip of the crypto market, even as $1 trillion in value (“value,” you scoff) disappears overnight. And there’s no better
way to do that than snapping up nonfungible assets.

While plenty of random people have hopped headfirst into the world of cryptocurrencies and NFTs, celebrities have played no small role in driving the market to frothy new heights. Some are to be expected. (We’re looking at you, Kim Kardashian and Tom Brady.) But as NFTs have taken off and the temptation to cash in has grown, so has the number of celebrities jumping on board. This list is by no means exhaustive, but here are some of the celebrities who, while still on the Earth in body, have since tried to go to the moon in the crypto world. They will be missed.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
today should be fun. Also, we always pullback to fibonnaci 0.382 before declining more. Orders ready if it dips... if it doesn't I'm happy too, I'm all red...

1643205164307.png

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Fed Conference right now and BTC popped. Green dildos everywhere. Could be classic fakeout. We should know by tomorrow.

Meeting notes

FOMC Will Complete Monthly Bond-Buying Taper In Early March

*FOMC: It Will Soon Be Appropriate To Raise Fed Funds Rate

*FOMC: US Economy Continue To Improve, But Pandemic Weighing On Activity

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Fed Conference right now and BTC popped. We pumping now. Green dildos everywhere.

Meeting notes

FOMC Will Complete Monthly Bond-Buying Taper In Early March

*FOMC: It Will Soon Be Appropriate To Raise Fed Funds Rate

*FOMC: US Economy Continue To Improve, But Pandemic Weighing On Activity
Those green dildos look to be running into some buzzsaws...

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Price action is all over the place... can't tell if it's going up or down when all's said and done. It's scary what BTC can do to the alts.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Yup... My last buy was the first time it touched 38k... after that I didn't do anything. Granted I regret not buying at 33 (and could have DCAed on some of the alt coins I have then too), but something tells me I'm gonna be glad I didn't. I don't plan on buying it above 33k. If it goes up, good. If it goes down, opportunitaaay!