Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It’s up 3% since I bought last night. We collectively determined that getting subway’d more often than not has positive connotations :waving::cursing:

edit aaaaaaand back to flat

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It’s up 3% since I bought last night. We collectively determined that getting subway’d more often than not has positive connotations :waving::cursing:

edit aaaaaaand back to flat
BTC is testing $59k. If it breaks $60k it should take the Alts with it shortly after. I’ve been unloading coins I’ve had for a while in 25% incriments with these mini pumps they’ve been having in the last few days.

The next few weeks could be the last chance to unload some bags before the year is out :drowning:

Reactions: santacruzin

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’m actually thinking about liquidating my portfolio (about 5k now) and just doing my year end tax reckoning and starting from scratch once everyone sells in January to cover their tax bills like r32 said will happen :waving::poke:

I did a deeper dive into this years activities a d I have taken a bunch of profits here and there. Often sunk back into alts but still. I’ll owe at least some taxes

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I’m actually thinking about liquidating my portfolio (about 5k now) and just doing my year end tax reckoning and starting from scratch once everyone sells in January to cover their tax bills like r32 said will happen :waving::poke:

I did a deeper dive into this years activities a d I have taken a bunch of profits here and there. Often sunk back into alts but still. I’ll owe at least some taxes
Yeah I had so many flips and reinvests into other coins in my binance account, especially in the early days, that there is no way I am calc'ing that out manually :foreheadslap: Will have to use the program r32 mentioned or something similar. Oh well, first world problems :beer:

Reactions: Subway

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
REQ just banged off 350% in an hour. Happy Thanksgiving to anyone holding REQ (not me).

SHIB pierced the falling wedge this morning. Keep in mind this is a daily chart and each candle represents 24h of trading. So don't expect it to shoot right to the top. Dotted lines are expected areas of resistance.

shib.jpg

Textbook definition of falling wedge: Take height of wedge at left, and apply same height to breakout point, to achieve estimated target. Of course, it doesn't always work out this good, but expect some decent gains today.

Last edited:

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
r32 you call it again!

Bought SHIB yesterday because you post about it and today make money. You are wizard!

I go for hike yesterday in Santa Cruz forest and take rare picture of r32. :bowdown:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Ok, I'm hooked on this. But I don't think I have the mental strength for it. I had a little over 20 dollars on GALA this afternoon (got it on .67) and could not stop looking at the trading charts. not healthy at all. I was feeling super sketchy because it's been rallying for so long now, a pullback must be overdue... Saw it reach .75 twice and it was looking like it would go up more. than the trend changed, and I was so scared (yes, losing a fraction of 20 dollars scares me) that I sold it at 72... I think I made a quarter dollar at best. Of course later in the day it went over .78.

BTW, just staked 100 CRO at the supercharger pool. Considering that CRO will likely only rise in the next 90 days, I should be ok.

Got inspired by my "brother inlaw" who's really into crypto for a little while now. He had left 7k in that super charger and forgot about it for a few months. He went back to 21k. two weeks later CRO did what it did, and his wallet reached 42K! It sure went down big time after yesterday's and today's dip, but he'll surely recover.

What seems to really pay off but is not easy at all is to find a while to by tokens at a pre-sale. that's where the 1000%s are at.

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Ok, what the F is happening? Everything is plummeting! Is this because of Hilary Clinton?
it's over time to sell your bags at a loss, get out before it's too late :roflmao:

seems like it's 4th wave new covid strain FUD, the stock market is dumping too :monkey:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
HODL YOU FOOLS!

see, everything is already climbing off that bottom just in the last hour

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: potato-nator

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
it's over time to sell your bags at a loss, get out before it's too late :roflmao:

seems like it's 4th wave new covid strain FUD, the stock market is dumping too :monkey:
HODL!

I don't have much of a choice. I did some pretty, pretty stupid moves (all part of the learning curve, and damn I'm digging this).

lost 20 bucks at the PLA/AMP release on Binance... could have profited a little if I had left early, or a lot more if I had HODL.

Bought AVAX as soon as it started Dropping forever. At least the project is good so HODL!

Bought Elrond Gold cos it was supposed to be good. Apparently I mightly mistimed it. HODL!

Bought CRO when .82 felt like an excellent deal :LOL: . If I have to HODL I'll be at least staking the sh!t out of it.

Tried to get in the goods with Mana and then Sand... sold both of them early before they skyrocketed. well, at least I didn't end in the red.

Today decided to try Mana...you know...after the dip? Well..it seems Mana isn't recovering for a little while. HODL!

My last fuck up was trying Gala today post dip. Was not confident the dip would end at .67 (I'm new at this... too much red!) Ended up buying it at 71... 100usd this time! Was scared... sold it for minor profit at .75! Saw it push to .82. It went down again, I bought 200 again at .72... you know... 2 days ago I would dream of this price... saw it dip all the way to .62. I then watched a price analysis from today for the GALA, this guy (who knows more than me I don't care who he is) said it would probably take a big dip soon... and this might be it. As soon as it hit .73 I sold it all barely in the green. relieved... it might end up going to .75 again before tomorrow... even more... but it's way too likely it won't happen and I want the liquidity.

I'm doing some serious learning though, no joke. I'm starting to figure out what I have to study, what I have to follow and what kind of strategies I should apply. I'm all in for the long haul now.

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
HODL!

I don't have much of a choice. I did some pretty, pretty stupid moves (all part of the learning curve, and damn I'm digging this).

lost 20 bucks at the PLA/AMP release on Binance... could have profited a little if I had left early, or a lot more if I had HODL.

Bought AVAX as soon as it started Dropping forever. At least the project is good so HODL!

Bought Elrond Gold cos it was supposed to be good. Apparently I mightly mistimed it. HODL!

Bought CRO when .82 felt like an excellent deal :LOL: . If I have to HODL I'll be at least staking the sh!t out of it.

Tried to get in the goods with Mana and then Sand... sold both of them early before they skyrocketed. well, at least I didn't end in the red.

Today decided to try Mana...you know...after the dip? Well..it seems Mana isn't recovering for a little while. HODL!

My last fook up was trying Gala today post dip. Was not confident the dip would end at .67 (I'm new at this... too much red!) Ended up buying it at 71... 100usd this time! Was scared... sold it for minor profit at .75! Saw it push to .82. It went down again, I bought 200 again at .72... you know... 2 days ago I would dream of this price... saw it dip all the way to .62. I then watched a price analysis from today for the GALA, this guy (who knows more than me I don't care who he is) said it would probably take a big dip soon... and this might be it. As soon as it hit .73 I sold it all barely in the green. relieved... it might end up going to .75 again before tomorrow... even more... but it's way too likely it won't happen and I want the liquidity.

I'm doing some serious learning though, no joke. I'm starting to figure out what I have to study, what I have to follow and what kind of strategies I should apply. I'm all in for the long haul now.
OK!

Fagget about my offer!

Now you're just "Problem Gambling"!

Remember the golden rule.... Only play with what you can afford to lose.

:shameonyou: