Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
That all sounds horrifying.

I’ll stick with whatever big nanny New York deems safe enough for morans like me to dabble in :roflmao: :cursing:
FTX US (based in ... ?)
Binance US (SF)
Gemini (NY)
Kraken (WA)

Less coins to choose from but maybe the have some more available for NY?

Once you're set up on Kucoin or Coinex, it's super easy trading. As simple as anywhere else. It's just the initial leg work. A lot of US traders are signed up there since they are the only ones offering margin.

You can also try your hand at FTX US Derivatives (formerly LedgerX).

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah I could probably handle it, I’m not as computer illiterate as I seem to be, mostly lol

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Mar 19, 2013
Bummed you could not get CTSI. Maybe best don't look at the chart tonight. :(
You think its too late for CTSI?
Also, great call on Jasmy. Took some profit but holding the rest, you still holding it?
Thanks again for all the info and help

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I’ll stick with whatever big nanny New York deems safe enough for morans like me to dabble in :roflmao: :cursing:
it's easy to transfer XLM out of coinbase pro, you pay $5 in fees per $1000 in transactions on CB pro (much better than normal CB). Kucoin does not require KYC.

Step 1. buy XLM in CB pro
Step 2. click deposit ----> XLM in your kucoin account (easy to sign up with just email)
Step 3. open withdrawal tab in you CB pro account and click withdraw XLM
Step 4. take both the deposit address and memo address and paste them into CB pro from Kucoin

best to test with a small amount first to make sure you got it right and send the rest over after, the fees with XLM are sub pennies so basically nothing.

Reactions: r32 and Subway

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
it's easy to transfer XLM out of coinbase pro, you pay $5 in fees per $1000 in transactions on CB pro (much better than normal CB). Kucoin does not require KYC.

Step 1. buy XLM in CB pro
Step 2. click deposit ----> XLM in your kucoin account (easy to sign up with just email)
Step 3. open withdrawal tab in you CB pro account and click withdraw XLM
Step 4. take both the deposit address and memo address and paste them into CB pro from Kucoin

best to test with a small amount first to make sure you got it right and send the rest over after, the fees with XLM are sub pennies so basically nothing.
True that Kucoin does not require KYC but I think your account will be limited in withdrawal limits or something. I can't recall excactly. I went ahead with KYC.

You think its too late for CTSI?
Also, great call on Jasmy. Took some profit but holding the rest, you still holding it?
Thanks again for all the info and help
I do think CTSI is going to go up again. It did almost full retrace last night. But that's typical for CTSI. Now it should slow climb back up.

But JASMY is better bet imho. JASMY bounced off 18 last night and went 35%. The coin can move. Not holding JASMY atm. I moved over to XYO yesterday to get the pumps there. If XYO has final pump this morning, will look to get back into JASMY or some other coin. JASMY waiting for it to come down. If it hits 18 again, it's probably going a bit lower.

XYO listed on Crypto.com today so I'm hoping we get some listing affect. We shall see. Coin been hot last couple days so I wonder how much juice it still has in the tank.

CRO starting to move slowly. Listed on CB Pro yesterday.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
True that Kucoin does not require KYC but I think your account will be limited in withdrawal limits or something. I can't recall excactly. I went ahead with KYC.
was 5 BTC per day they now changed it to 1 recently, good enough for the non pro trader

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
was 5 BTC per day they now changed it to 1 recently, good enough for the non pro trader
But exchanges also limit trading sometimes, if you don't KYC. See link below and table from Kucoin. I think Coinex might be better in this regard with less trading limit for non-KYC. But if you're serious about trading, just do KYC thing. Easy enough and automated these days using facial recognition software for verification.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
So how do you crypto guys categorize crypto investment?

Purely speculative?
100% speculative for me. I do pay attention to some fundamentals as most institutions weigh more on fundamental than technical.

For me I'm probably 30% fundamental / 70% technical analysis.

For institutions, they are probably more like 70% fundamental / 30% technical. At least, from the interviews I've heard over the years, that seems to be the case. Makes sense since big firms play with huge money, so they need to make sure they are riding with legit projects.

Whales are even more different. It seems they'll ride any coin they believe they can pump and dump for profits. Whales also collude with each other to pump coins. Obviously not legal in regulated stock world.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
"It's just like a wave, it's like swell. It's like why the waves. The wind. The storm. Crypto's wild. It's definitely gonna go to the moon."

-Malia Ward

It was obvious she has no clue about the industry and especially the technical side, and they kept asking her q about it. :foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
"It's just like a wave, it's like swell. It's like why the waves. The wind. The storm. Crypto's wild. It's definitely gonna go to the moon."

-Malia Ward

It was obvious she has no clue about the industry and especially the technical side, and they kept asking her q about it. :foreheadslap:
Everyone's a genius in a bull market :drowning:

Reactions: LifeOnMars

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
BTW, I hope that interview was being 100% coached...otherwise she is

-Malia Ward

If you listen to the entire interview it's seemed like there was someone in the room with her running a teleprompter.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I'm OUT on everything. Market looking red this morning.

In other news, IOTX up 800% since Oct 27 but only on Coinbase. I blew it. :monkey: