Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
If this is the desire, wouldn't make sense to start unloading some positions now so you will be ready to buy?

Or are you already mostly in cash?
Trying to time the top. Got in towards the end of last year, many things have done 10-20x since then. Looking for sell signals when BTC nears 100k, sold all the BTC I held for alts. Risky but I'm a gambling man. Have a solid income with low living expenses, this will fund my retirement ;)

the prediction is for the entire market to collapse within the next 6 months, mark my words :monkey:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I have a small ADA position. Curious to see if it too does one of those inexplicable 300% jumps for a few hours while everyone grabs profits before it settles back down to its average

Update just saw another dip, bought some more

• Dislike
Reactions: bird.LA

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
ADA was supposed to blow up in Sept when Smart Contracts went live and it’s only dropped since. Still hodling a bunch.

• Dislike

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I have a little ADA too. It's already made big moves this year and now with a 65 billion market cap it will take a lot more money for it to pump again. Not that it couldn't happen but yeah after smart contracts went live it's only gone down basically. I'm still in the green and I'm not selling ADA yet because I do think it will go up again once BTC simmers down but I am more bullish on SOL in this cycle.

Reactions: LifeOnMars

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I have a little ADA too. It's already made big moves this year and now with a 65 billion market cap it will take a lot more money for it to pump again. Not that it couldn't happen but yeah after smart contracts went live it's only gone down basically. I'm still in the green and I'm not selling ADA yet because I do think it will go up again once BTC simmers down but I am more bullish on SOL in this cycle.
Same.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Any thoughts on KAVA? I keep on seeing the 20% return for staking on Kraken and wonder why I'm not doing that.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Any thoughts on KAVA? I keep on seeing the 20% return for staking on Kraken and wonder why I'm not doing that.
Don’t know much about it, but a buddy of mine just jumped through a bunch of hoops to stake KLIMA which supposedly has an insane APY.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Genuine question - where do you guys get the idea to invest in ADA? Their search marketing strategy must be on point.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Genuine question - where do you guys get the idea to invest in ADA? Their search marketing strategy must be on point.
I don't own it, but at one time I considered buying it based on the fact that its got the 4th largest market cap of any crypto on Coinbase.

I went with DOT instead. Because, um... reasons! lol

EDIT - Now I remember why. One of the ETH founders is behind DOT. Also, "finality as a service" and the on-chain governance seemed pretty cool :shrug:

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
Why bother when you can get bigger returns staking stablecoins or blue chips? Put your money in the Polygon Curve atricrpyto3 pool and you'll pull down 30%+ on a BTC/ETH/USD mix while also capturing the appreciation in those non-shitcoins.

Reactions: bird.LA and Aruka

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Why bother when you can get bigger returns staking stablecoins or blue chips? Put your money in the Polygon Curve atricrpyto3 pool and you'll pull down 30%+ on a BTC/ETH/USD mix while also capturing the appreciation in those non-shitcoins.
Interesting. I don't know much about this sort of stuff. Seems like a different animal than the proof-of-stake staking I've been playing with. According to the article below its all about "shared pot".

I'm in!

1634821036659.png

Last edited: