Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if SOL 4-5xed or more from here, especially if the bull run continues and goes parabolic. Its market cap is 1/20th of ETH, half of DOGE (which does nothing), and 1/4 of ADA (which has no development).

That said, this is crypto. It could sh!t the bed tomorrow and plunge into another multiyear bear market. DYOR.

LUNA was the other L1 coin I told you guys about repeatedly several months back - anybody else playing around in the Terra blockchain system?
LUNA 5 bucks just a few weeks ago :monkey:

Bartiparo

Legend (inyourownmind)
May 4, 2012
NFT so crazy. This company make over $1b in sales of simple NFT artwork.

Last edited:

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
i'm too stupid to figure that out on my own. waiting for @Chee-to to tell me what to do.

Solana nearing a hundred bucks. yeeeehaw.
I honestly can't understand why the NFT art market is going apeshit and have no advice for you except ape in like a madman with whatever you can stand to lose and accept that it's full degeneracy. But owning SOL and ETH when all those NFT auctions are going in SOL and ETH isn't a bad choice.

Reactions: Aruka

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
I honestly can't understand why the NFT art market is going apeshit and have no advice for you except ape in like a madman with whatever you can stand to lose and accept that it's full degeneracy.
Nothing quite like turning 10x in a matter of hours. Only pulled that off a couple of times tho and only with pretty small $$$ NFTs.

Longer term plays are in 24px and Bastard GAN Punks and whatever generative art sh!t I can find early. God help me.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf and Aruka

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
Kimchi premium going nuts on SOL. It was $185/SOL on Korean exchanges earlier today, $115 everywhere else. Haven't checked in a couple hours, may not still be there.

Bullish either way.

Reactions: $kully

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019