Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Yewstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 8, 2019
Seems a bit fishy that a CTO is pulling the everyman card and saying "I forgot my password". Doesnt really reflect well on his professional career haha

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I don't know how people are actively trading all day.
The fluctuations are crazy. Price goes flying past your stops.
Pure anxiety and constantly fighting yourself.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
One thing I've been keeping my eye on, a rival to Bitcoin but uses far less electricity and is even more decentralized:

www.Chia.net

"Chia was incorporated in August of 2017 to develop an improved blockchain and smart transaction platform. We are building the Chia Network to improve the global financial and payments systems. Chia will be the first enterprise-grade digital money. Chia is using the first new blockchain consensus algorithm since Bitcoin. Called Proof of Space and Time, it was created by Bram Cohen, the best network protocol engineer alive and the inventor of BitTorrent. Chialisp is Chia’s new smart transaction programming language that is powerful, easy to audit, and secure. Reference smart transactions currently available are: atomic swaps, authorized payees, recoverable wallets, multisig wallets, and rate-limited wallets."

Reactions: Aruka and Yewstreet

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reactions: Havoc

Yewstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 8, 2019
Stimulus announcement later today... Wonder what effect this will have on the price. Its basically recovered from the correction earlier in the week

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Grayscale bought another 2,200 BTC yesterday.

thought this already happened? people i know got checks in the last couple weeks.
He's talking about another possible stimulus. Fed printer go brrr.

• Wow
Reactions: CutnSnip

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The exchanges have limits on how much you can withdrawal per day/week to prevent a run on their cash reserves. Also, fees differ for every exchange. Be sure to check their fee schedules before making any trades. Also, not all exchanges operate in all States due to local regulatory laws and compliance problems. Check to make sure the exchange operates in your state.

If you need to cash out to fiat, there are 7 US-based exchanges to choose from.

Bittrex (Seattle)
Best UI; poor volume
Okay Bittrex review.

**** FAR KING POUR

I am trying to ditch on that all time high. Just some, not all, but like 66% of my ETH was in Bittrex. And I can't sell it or send it. It's fckng stuck on Bittrex.

Now I'm hodling a decent load of bags for someone like me, like Santa's fkn sleigh of bags, and I can't hadn them to someone else for them to hodl.

Coinbase worked instantly. Coinbased and dump-pilled.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What backs it up???????

Gold....

$1900 an ounce.
The same thing that backs up gold. People's willingness to pay for it. You can't eat gold. You can't plant it and grow a gold tree. You can't ride it. You can't catch fish with it.

It's shiny. And has some uses as a semiconductor. WEEEEEEEEE

----------------------------

Okay I always thought Bittrex, I put the money in, it's none of Bittrex's fckng business. Turns out that annoying pop up about SSN cockblocked me from doing anything.

Why in the f--k does Bittrex need that? Why not my Florida Driver's License number or some sh!t? It's bad enough all these fkn crypto exchanges are about to get sacked like a poorly defended Bronze Age city; figure some knts get the SSN into the bargain.

I withdraw my fatwah on Bittrex. For now.

Reactions: grapedrink

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The same thing that backs up gold. People's willingness to pay for it. You can't eat gold. You can't plant it and grow a gold tree. You can't ride it. You can't catch fish with it.

It's shiny. And has some uses as a semiconductor. WEEEEEEEEE

----------------------------

Okay I always thought Bittrex, I put the money in, it's none of Bittrex's fckng business. Turns out that annoying pop up about SSN cockblocked me from doing anything.

Why in the f--k does Bittrex need that? Why not my Florida Driver's License number or some sh!t? It's bad enough all these fkn crypto exchanges are about to get sacked like a poorly defended Bronze Age city; figure some knts get the SSN into the bargain.

I withdraw my fatwah on Bittrex. For now.
Yet Gold is a tangible commodity. Something to be supported by. Something that has your back. Something that is tangible and convertible into currency to pay off your debt.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yet Gold is a tangible commodity. Something to be supported by. Something that has your back. Something that is tangible and convertible into currency to pay off your debt.
Gold isn't really used for scaffolding frames or skyscrapers playmaker. I'm not feeling the support.

I just got done converting ETH into currency way, way, way faster and easier than you can convert gold into currency. I could pay my debt, if I had any. It's also worth 1000% more than it was in April.

I suppose I owe it to myself to not work, ever again, at some point in my life, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Leaverite