Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
this seems like an interesting pattern.

i need to read that book on technical analysis sitting next to my bed so i have some smart sounding words to describe it with

1712932639968.png

until then... "BITCH'N" will have to do!

there is no boomvang

• Haha
Reactions: bvendley and r32

bvendley

OTF status
Jul 18, 2018
this seems like an interesting pattern.

i need to read that book on technical analysis sitting next to my bed so i have some smart sounding words to describe it with

View attachment 177770

until then... "BITCH'N" will have to do!

there is no boomvang
Who knows; feels to me that it wants to pop to the upside but not ready to party yet. Would not be surprised at all to see a 20%+ dip in the near term, that said, the dips seem to get bought up quickly.
My best guess: BTC etc dip/trade sideways for another month or so, (tax season, halving fuckery, geopolitical tension, rate cuts etc) medium term I think (hope) there's significant upside, at least through the election cycle. That said, there are literally millions of factors at play so anything could happen. :shrug:

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Alts basically died, some of them back to peak bear market levels... maybe not there yet but close.

All of this due to the Iran shenanigans? Wish I had taken some more profit other than the sol, but at least that one was down to the millimeter.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Was this biggest liquidation going long or short? I'm guessing short if this is today.
It was a long on Binance.

There were several multi-million leveraged longs that got liquidated yesterday. They bought the dip hoping for a huge payout and it kept dipping.

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
It was a long on Binance.

There were several multi-million leveraged longs that got liquidated yesterday. They bought the dip hoping for a huge payout and it kept dipping.
People are insane. Looking at the weekly graph everything is so stretched out it's not even funny. BTC still stretched out as fuck but most alts corrected nicely.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
The weekly close later today should be interesting. Bulls love to show up and pump BTC right before the weekly close, but it's still so stretched out I wouldn't be surprised if we get flushed below 60k, if not today, early next week. We could go all the way to 52k and still remain super bullish. Here's hoping.

Reactions: bvendley

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
The bulls did their best but I don't think this weekly candle looks good even though the wick under the candle is longer than the one on top of it (I'm sure there are better way to describe this sh!t).

Alts starting to slip a bit against BTC, that usually precedes a red day although it's obviously too early to tell. I expect BTC to eventually touch that orange line and I think the movement has already started, but not sure how fast or not it's gonna be.

1713143931707.png

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
This buggah will be cut in half easily, maybe even 20k. Then it's off to 6 figures. Take profits if you are time sensitive.
Barely no profit to take, I needed the money and had to sell my btc mid bullrun (you gotta do what you gotta do). Back to DCA'ing but only slowly, way too close to the top. BTC pumped again during the night, but I still think today may end up being a red day once the US market opens. I may be so horribly wrong though.

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
The bulls did their best but I don't think this weekly candle looks good even though the wick under the candle is longer than the one on top of it (I'm sure there are better way to describe this sh!t).
I think they call that the Plunging Death Star :oops:

Fwiw, The Candlestick Trading Bible is a pretty good reference book on trading with candlesticks and a free d/l as well. Just my two cents but I always thought candlesticks were a valuable tool - a lagging indicator, to be sure, but a useful visual tool to see which way the herd was heading nonetheless. :cheers:

Reactions: brukuns