Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I'm thinking the same but I don't really know and have been unable to find a reliable answer. I think I read that Coinbase is the custodian for several of the ETF's so perhaps it's possible that Coinbase is already holding:shrug:
All I do know is this is going to be an exciting/volatile week in crypto.
@bvendley My guess. At least some of the US based ETF firms will partner with Coinbase. Saylor/Microstrategy and Tesla already use Coinbase Custody. Cb can buy/sell/hodl your coins for you.

If firms bought already, we should find out when their annual reports come out. We can't always know who owns which wallets, but the largest wallets are tracked by many sites.

AGGR Trade - Real time L2 for BTC large orders which have been filled.

Bit Info Charts - Top 100 BTC Wallets

Okotoki - BTC / ALT coin live orderbooks from multiple exchanges

ScalpStation - Screener for latest movers

Multicoin - Free multi-chart viewer
https://www.multicoincharts.com/

Crypto Slate - Coins grouped by sector

CoinGlass - Top metric site for crypto trading

Last edited:
Reactions: bvendley

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
It’s always felt stupid, but this time around it feels like bitcoin is being used to target poor people, lottery ticket buyers. You can “invest” in it through a kiosk at the type of gas station where credit card info gets stolen, and next to shoe stores in the remaining malls

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC is flying this morning on ETF hype. ALTs having modest gains.

44 to 47 with a flurry of big buys.

L2 going nuts on AGGR this morning (tracks large orders only, across multiple major exchanges)

1704740330769.png

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
dang. coinbase is going to have some *serious* leverage in future negotiations if this all goes down as its being painted right now
Yep. Coinbase has risen to the top of the crypto world. They have dominated the US exchange war. Only Kraken can compare and it's not that close. And now Coinbase has an international exchange with perp-futures. They starting to gain some traction in other countries as well. They have become the most trusted name in crypto.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
i'm guessing that if there is an etf approval it will not be a sell the news event
We'll probably know by tomorrow. I don't know, it's no secret the first spot ETF is expected to be approved by tomorrow, the market usually has stuff like that priced in. We'll see. Maybe we see a spike followed by a little crash-ly-doo.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
i'm guessing that if there is an etf approval it will not be a sell the news event
Wish I knew. Most of these big news events end up being sell the news. But this one feels different only because we know the ETF applicants will need to buy and hodl BTC if their applications are approved.

Crypto seems to do opposite of what majority think will happen. But on social the crowd seems 50/50 on this being a sell/pump signal.