Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
$lunc blast off...top 4 on social media interactions, 1.2% burn for every transaction as they look for a massive decrease in circulation to increase value & looking to be listed on Coinbase soon. A $1000 at the current price will give you several million and a fair chance to cover your investment..kraken-lunausd-Oct-01-2022-17-56-5 (1).png

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
$lunc blast off...top 4 on social media interactions, 1.2% burn for every transaction as they look for a massive decrease in circulation to increase value & looking to be listed on Coinbase soon. A $1000 at the current price will give you several million and a fair chance to cover your investment..View attachment 138988
With a current $2B market cap, LUNC would have to go to $2T market cap in order to turn $1000 into $1M. Do you really see that happening :unsure:

EDIT: Reread your message regarding the coin burn, but will that decrease supply enough?

Last edited:

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
With a current $2B market cap, LUNC would have to go to $2T market cap in order to turn $1000 into $1M. Do you really see that happening :unsure:

EDIT: Reread your message regarding the coin burn, but will that decrease supply enough?
Who said anything about $1M? I said several million tokens, if it gets to $.01 i'll be x100 satisfied.

EDIT: thanks for taking the time out to reread my post...the objective for now is to reduce the quantity to have some effect on the overall price whilst social media interest is high?

EDIT 2: Don't buy it if you don't wanna, but then you take the risk of being less wealthy than our hot 22 yr old housekeeper/gardener who gladly accepted the $1000 in $lunc today with the premise she pays me back the K-note if she wins.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
OK got it, thought you meant a million bucks :foreheadslap:

I picked some up already a few months ago.
Still on the fence on what effect the burn will have but Monday is when Binance posts the burn #'s, and there are several twitters posting up hourly burn action from other sites. If a true revival takes place it will set a precedent going fwd in cryptocurrency. They've got some major players that are re-investing, if anything its a worthy dump if the listing on Coinbase happens. :toilet:

Just moved up again...

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I read that the current burn rate is around $320M/day. Roughly a $B every 3 days, and ~$120B/year. Binance and others will have to drastically ramp it up to make a dent if there is $5.5T in circulation.

That said it has cult and meme status going for it so anything could happen.

Reactions: deepwater

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
I read that the current burn rate is around $320M/day. Roughly a $B every 3 days, and ~$120B/year. Binance and others will have to drastically ramp it up to make a dent if there is $5.5T in circulation.

That said it has cult and meme status going for it so anything could happen.
Good info, got the Binance burn schedule update info, looks like it will be released on Tuesday...

Attachments

Reactions: grapedrink

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Markets looked ok this week, thinking about $1500 for ETH. Lost $2k sending via scam HOP Exchange site (beware) from Optimism to Ethereum last night that I was gonna order some new boards with. :toilet:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Markets looked ok this week, thinking about $1500 for ETH. Lost $2k sending via scam HOP Exchange site (beware) from Optimism to Ethereum last night that I was gonna order some new boards with. :toilet:
Fakkkk sorry to hear that. I don't use anything but trusted exchanges to send crypto these days. Too many scams on the outer rims of the solar system.

• Sad

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
If you’ve never been scammed you never really in crypto. Don’t be sad bro, part of the process.

Bought 4m LUNC a couple months ago as joke with a friend, I would love .01 (prayer hands emoji)

If it hits .10, I’ll rent out Waco for a day and everybody on erbb that can make it is invited. Screenshot this.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
USTC going absolutely nuts today thanks to big coin burn. Also a proposal to repeg it's value at $1 by tying it to LUNC again like it used to be. 90% run so far.

LUNA family of coins have been absolutely nuts past couple of months.

LUNA (new)
LUNC (original LUNA)
USTC (originally UST)
ANC
MIR

When one goes big, the money seems to go round-robin and flow to the others. If USTC cools off, see if LUNC or LUNA might go next.

Also, if LUNA or LUNC is moving, watch ANC and MIR.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
USTC going absolutely nuts today thanks to big coin burn. Also a proposal to repeg it's value at $1 by tying it to LUNC again like it used to be. 90% run so far.

LUNA family of coins have been absolutely nuts past couple of months.

LUNA (new)
LUNC (original LUNA)
USTC (originally UST)
ANC
MIR

When one goes big, the money seems to go round-robin and flow to the others. If USTC cools off, see if LUNC or LUNA might go next.

Also, if LUNA or LUNC is moving, watch ANC and MIR.
Yeah, still haven't sold $lunc and started buying $ustc after reading this proposal over the weekend by a luna classic programmer, it's beyond most people in comprehension (as are most ideas in crypto) but for now seems to be making an impact. Will say this after 7 years in crypto, anything is possible when you can print your own money. Look at the Tether/Bitcoin relationship.

https://medium.com/@ZaradarTR/terra-classic-ustc-re-peg-proposal-69283545a554

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
Anyone here into microcaps? Keep an eye on $WAIT its about to take off.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Crypto markets getting pounded, all i got left is $lunc & a few thousand $matic. We gotta get above the daily track line before i touch anything. The slide continues today as S & P futures look awful and USD set to plow upward, thinking about using the strength of my remaining dollars to start looking for a small get-away house somewhere in Bay of Biscay but then there's that WW3 thing. :socrazy:

Reactions: Subway