Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
looks like it should pierce through momentarily

no not an alter ego of r32

became enlightened to the world of trading and not just investing in the past year and it has been an eye opener

Reactions: grapedrink

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Can you chill on the "you suck and i'm awesome" narrative? It's getting really old.

Same for the guys constantly trolling you. Chill out. The constant trolling sh!t is getting really old.

How about share some trading knowledge or tips you've learned to help others out. Million diff strategies in this game. We can all learn from each other.

Thanks.

MATIC been pumpy due to the Disney news. And it's been really slow lately leading up, so it was overdue a bit.
Asking the erBB to stop trolling is a bit of an "ask the sun not to rise" no?

Sharing what moves we are making would be fun though.
Matic was pumping days before the Disney news, I think it's been recovering from being oversold in June. Up into the .70+ range today... it might not be too late to get a little win there. I've been hopping in and out of it a couple times a day and picking up 10-20% per win (counting 10x leverage) but expect it will end any time now. Looking for the next thing with an easy to identify trading range.

I need to learn to stop touching Luna (LunC), if I try to jump in on the pump it immediately turns around, and if I short it it fvcking explodes right away :cursing: how much of my money is enough, scam coin?!

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I really only trade the 5 and 15 min charts, prefer not to hold trades more than a few hours if possible. 15 minute has seen some wicks but no closure outside the trend, still suspect that it will break and hold eventually

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BTC
LUNC (the original LUNA coin which was renamed after crash)
LUNA (the new LUNA which some exchanges call LUNA2)

LUNC and LUNA have some extreme volatility and they also don't always follow BTC trend direction.

LUNC and LUNA have too many weird factors at play for me to be comfortable enough playing leverage on these two coins. They can swing hard at any moment with news from the team such as new burn implemented, or new proposal, etc.

15m

1657928763655.png

1h

1657928841676.png

Reactions: stringcheese

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The only good ones are the ones already used to pay employees. The rest are NGMI.

Also @crustBrother's article on USDC was an eye-opener. You wonder how many little guys are being funneled into a trap. National CBDCs are going to be a disaster because they're going to add another layer of complexity for incompetent bureaucrats to manage, but this is the Decade of Disaster so we should try them.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I meant good one to trade into then out of over the next few minutes to day or so :shrug:
I don't think any of it is going to make it in the long run, but that's not stopping me from trading it while it exists. Not trying to get caught staking anything anywhere any time soon, for now only keeping the money I use to trade in stables, profits that don't get recycled turn into US dollas and gtfo out of the sketchy @ss crypto space.

It's like a shady card room in a bad part of a town where gambling is a legal grey area atm.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Is that the ratemypoo.com coin :unsure:
I don't know, I don't even look up what they are anymore :LOL:
Thinking a project or coin is a good one for x reason doesn't work for me, I think they're all stupid and useless scams.

Looking at htr because it might break resistance for a good run soon as it's been trending up from all time low and lagging behind the general crypto market on breaking that last month slump but following the same trend. If it goes back down into the .13 range I might try to hop in until .17 or so

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't know, I don't even look up what they are anymore :LOL:
Thinking a project or coin is a good one for x reason doesn't work for me, I think they're all stupid and useless scams.

Looking at htr because it might break resistance for a good run soon as it's been trending up from all time low and lagging behind the general crypto market on breaking that last month slump but following the same trend. If it goes back down into the .13 range I might try to hop in until .17 or so
Got it. Guess my joke fell flat :(
$ + htr = $htr = shitter

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Bunch of big shitcoin scam pumps today for 50-100%+. The bots were running wild.

ETH went mad too.

BTC daily. If price continues up, would hit trendline around 22k.

1658007404752.png

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
No real resistance level left for Ethereum at this point, unless you think a 2017 top counts for something. Could be a lengthy run up. Or not. Yay technical analysis.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
REQ

Let's see if it blows up. Total shitcoin and hate trading it, but can do really big pumps.

Don't trade this completely obsolete junk coin if you don't like really high risk asset class and know wtf you're doing. It can pump 100% easily and then give it all back on the next candle. Stop loss or be willing to wait days/weeks for the pump. Threw $5k at it but no more because liquidity is nightmarish hellscape for REQ.

REQ daily
1658061151128.png

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
REQ

Let's see if it blows up. Total shitcoin and hate trading it, but can do really big pumps.

Don't trade this completely obsolete junk coin if you don't like really high risk asset class and know wtf you're doing. It can pump 100% easily and then give it all back on the next candle. Stop loss or be willing to wait days/weeks for the pump. Threw $5k at it but no more because liquidity is nightmarish hellscape for REQ.

REQ daily
View attachment 133914

That's some low liquidity. I mean, if a few of us worked together...we might be able to pump and dump that bitch :LOL: get it trending on Twitter or something

In for 1k

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Coinbase rumblings.

Interesting, a few days ago, they got rid of all USDC orderbooks. I'm wondering if they know new stablecoin regulations are coming?

Also, Coinbase Pro platform is officially going away. We knew this for a while but only recently has Coinbase admitted they will force everyone on Cb Pro to move over to the new Coinbase "Advanced Trade" platform. This will probably happen very soon.

Also, Coinbase shutting down their affiliate program. Some see this as a signal they might be struggling financially in this bear market. They also fired a lot of employees but claim they plan to rehire for those positions in the future.

Coinbase stock stuck in low 50s.

• Wow