Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
WLUNA and LUNA pumping again this evening. 100% pumps.

Also, it appears they started burning LUNA coins to reduce the supply from 6.9 trillion.

Still digging on this because no official info has come out on them burning existing LUNA coins. Also, no idea how this affects WLUNA coins on Coinbase, which are 'Wrapped' LUNA coins for erc20 compatibility so they work on CB's exchange.

WLUNA is supposed to be pegged to the value of LUNA, but during the big crash, the peg broke, and now they are way off. WLUNA on Coinbase is roughly 1000% below LUNA price. And arbitrage not possible because every exchange it seems has disabled withdrawals. Perhaps @Chee-to can add more info.

Reactions: stringcheese

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Silver too.

There's a serious decoupling of paper and spot price.

Perfect example of why owning paper PMs is stupid.

I'd be willing to bet there's price manipulation happening - look what happened with nickel just recently.

If the LME is willing to manipulation of the price of nickel in plain sight - why wouldn't gold price be manipulated as well in the interest of the USD?

You don't have to look any further than Executive Order 6102 and the Gold Reserve Act to know the US government has no qualms about it.

Some same variation would happen to crypto if they were considered a real threat to undermining the Fed.

This is why it's best to own just a small amount of easily transferable gold. Coins, 1 oz bars, or combi bars.

It's not a "get rich" item and should not be looked at as such.

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
WLUNA and LUNA pumping again this evening. 100% pumps.

Also, it appears they started burning LUNA coins to reduce the supply from 6.9 trillion.

Still digging on this because no official info has come out on them burning existing LUNA coins. Also, no idea how this affects WLUNA coins on Coinbase, which are 'Wrapped' LUNA coins for erc20 compatibility so they work on CB's exchange.

WLUNA is supposed to be pegged to the value of LUNA, but during the big crash, the peg broke, and now they are way off. WLUNA on Coinbase is roughly 1000% below LUNA price. And arbitrage not possible because every exchange it seems has disabled withdrawals. Perhaps @Chee-to can add more info.

I haven't looked into the depegging of LUNA/wLUNA.
I did buy 1.4m LUNA the other day for $6.90 of UST I had onchain, mostly as a joke/memecoin potential. It's currently worth $3500 UST or about $700 in USD. Riding this one back to the moon. Or zero. Probably zero.

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka

nada2looz

OTF status
Mar 16, 2016
ok crypto brahs i just bought the dip and will attempt to fund my weed habit with the profits for the next year. stay tuned!

edit** oh my i'm already up $20! i'll have a fresh eighth by the end of the week at this rate! yew!

putting the crip in crypto amirite??

Last edited:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
It was a livestream with the concentration camp looking Etherium guy pumping ETH. Good comedy.
probably fake and ask you to send 1 ETH in exchange for 2, seen this with Michael Saylor on BTC. Vitalik never pumps ETH and is set for life already and has donated billions to charity, he's about as good as a human you'll find in a space loaded with grifters.

Reactions: racer1

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
It’s a meme coin now, who knows what the Fck will happen. Pray to the Meme Gods.

If the Terra Team sells their BTC stash and distribute it back to the lower 98% of wallets (to make them whole), watch them all buy back in.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
probably fake and ask you to send 1 ETH in exchange for 2, seen this with Michael Saylor on BTC. Vitalik never pumps ETH and is set for life already and has donated billions to charity, he's about as good as a human you'll find in a space loaded with grifters.
What’s your favorite cryptocurrency?