Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
So I should HODL my Crypto coin for next year's big run?
Good q. Many think CRO is due to hit $1 very soon (me included), and many think $3-4 is likely, although check market cap. It just broke out last night from big triangle, and moved steadily up 10% over night. Could be a start of a run back to $1. I would hodl until $1 and then reevaulate.

But CRO needs to have a seriousy big coin burn. Way too much total supply at 30b. By comparison, BNB total supply of 126m and they have an awesome burn schedule.

Of course, all depends on what BTC does come new year. Although BTC really does dictate the price action of the entire market, we've seen some of these newer coins decouple from BTC price moves this year, which is a dream come true.

Speaking of exchange coins, BNB seems destined for $1000.

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I was considering a buy on ALGO, SOL, ADA for long set it and forget it at EOY

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Buy the dip. this should blow right back up. Also looks like a shitload of land was just sold inside the game.
should have bought the real dip last week or preferably July :monkey:

i'm messing around with leverage trading bots, 5x long. trading too time intensive and stressful, why not automate?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Be careful with those bots, some might have crawled up your ass and started a little colony. What's your problem with me, for real...
you seem like a good guy. I've had some poor experiences with Brahzos in the past, no need to be butthurt. metagames are all the hype, telling us to buy something that's already done a 15x recently is not a good play. you want to find something undervalued that has more room to run, already holding a few SAND tokens so this is not a buy for me

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
you seem like a good guy. I've had some poor experiences with Brahzos in the past, no need to be butthurt. metagames are all the hype, telling us to buy something that's already done a 15x recently is not a good play. you want to find something undervalued that has more room to run, already holding a few SAND tokens so this is not a buy for me
You think I'm trying to make you buy it so I can profit? You think it's a play? Holy sh!t dude, those bots must have taken over already and you're getting paranoid, I was trying to be helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You think I'm trying to make you buy it so I can profit? You think it's a play? Holy sh!t dude, those bots must have taken over already and you're getting paranoid, I was trying to be helpful.
a few heads that actually buy on your suggestion has no effect on the price, personally couldn't care less who takes your advice. no need to be sensitive, when I see bullshit it gets pointed out :poke: :poop:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
LiquidatedOnthewaytoMars
using a stop loss, my liquidation points are far beneath the monthly lows. I see us taking off sometime soon, it's only a small amount. Have 3k in 6 different bots, let's see what it turns into.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
BICO listed on FTX today, and then came another surprise, Coinbase listed it too.

Then it did 400%. Crypto so crazy. :roflmao:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
dammit how did i miss that. My stupid job getting in the way of my newfound crypto addiction, er, hobby
Listings are very difficult to catch for casual traders.

1. Need to be signed up on ALL exchanges. Gives you the most opportunity to catch the listing pumps. I watched an interview one time with the wealthiest crypto trader in the world. He said his quant firm uses 36 exchanges or something like that. Wild stuff.

2. Need to sub to a listing alert service, or set up your own alert system that monitors the exchange blogs and/or twitter feeds and/or API changes for newly listed coins. https://cryptocurrencyalerting.com/new-coin-listings.html https://coindera.com/ etc.

3. Need to ALWAYS have money on the sideline at each exchange, to give yourself a shot at catching the coin.

4. Only the biggest exchanges tend to have huge listing pumps. Binance, Coinbase, FTX, Kucoin, a couple South Korean exchanges, etc.

For example, often a coin will be announced by Coinbase but trading doesn't go live until the next day. And quite often the rando coin is only available on swaps or a few other exchanges. So I'll open the exchange where it's at and grab some immediately. It's a lot of work but I wouldn't doubt every major trading firm watches closely for newly listed coins.