Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
XTZ has woken up from it's deep slumber. Printed a reversal candle on daily yesterday and now heading towards top of down channel in a strong bullish move.

Also, article this morning about Tim Draper, billionaire crypto and business legend who said he likes XTZ because it has all the things you want in a crypto. Probably getting a boost from that. He's highly respected in the crypto world.

Will post chart later. Too busy trading. XTZ expecting top around 5.40 and then pull back before next leg.

Always buy red and sell green.

Reactions: brukuns

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
XTZ has woken up from it's deep slumber. Printed a reversal candle on daily yesterday and now heading towards top of down channel in a strong bullish move.

Also, article this morning about Tim Draper, billionaire crypto and business legend who said he likes XTZ because it has all the things you want in a crypto. Probably getting a boost from that. He's highly respected in the crypto world.

Will post chart later. Too busy trading. XTZ expecting top around 5.40 and then pull back before next leg.

Always buy red and sell green.
XTZ is absolute fucking garbage, and I say that as someone who bought it in the ICO, still holds some, and regularly uses the Tezos chain for DeFi. It would be spectacular for me if it mooned, but it's just a barely functional piece of sh!t compared to Solana or any one of half a dozen other chains I play with.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I sold the pump a bit early. It went 40% in one shot, no real pullback. Pretty wild day for XTZ.

Looking for a pull back to 5.24 to 5.06. But it remains hot so who knows how far it will pull back and how long a real pull back takes.

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
r32 when do I sell??? SHIB is moon tonight! thank you my friend!

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Looks like DOT will be listed on Binance tomorrow . . . . Today a good day to jump in on another exchange in anticipation :unsure: :beer:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
yeah my portfolio is heating up- when to do my December sell off? If i sold everything now, al said and done I would have had a pretty decent year of hobby trading this stuff. Nothing like r32 gets into, just a couple hundred here and there, but I've taken a lot of profits too over the last several months, reinvested in dips, etc. I kind of feel like "clearing the books" so to speak before the EOY, and calculate how much I'll owe i taxes. Besides, it would feel good to put $5500 back into my checking account

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
DOT and YFI listed on Binance US.

Keep an eye on Binance US this coming year. New CEO is going to blow it up big with a lot of listings and hopefully some new services. Same with FTX US and crypto.com. Hopefully Coinbase will have some serious competition besides Kraken.

Also, CZ said they plan to go public with BInance US with IPO within a couple of years.

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink