Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I really enjoy life on Mars posts, but I often use him as a gauge that I’m doing the right things as long as it’s opposite to his advice :poke:
I bought more AVAX and doubled the position in TIME yesterday

All in, no more buying any crypto for the rest of the year. Bags are packed and ready for takeoff :shaka:

Reactions: grapedrink

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Same here basically. I like where I’m at, and will probably unload my whole boat in a few weeks and just HDOL a few for the long game

Or maybe HODL the whole bag and see what 2022 brings. It if this rebound reaches certain points on certain Alts I will take my profits in December and settle my taxes

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Get busy living or get busy dying. I think wild speculation on barely understood virtual currencies certainly qualifies, as long as you don’t lose your home/spouse/kids/dog/quiver as a result.
Now that I have a decent level of financial comfort and stability with paid off credit cards, maxed out 401k match and Roth IRA, decent amount of home equity, money left over for toys and trips, etc I'd much rather throw my leftovers at something that could potentially yield a 10x+ return instead of putting it in a savings account where it loses money for 0.4% APR.

The latter almost guarantees that I will be working for at least another 20 years, whereas the former could yield me passive income and the opportunity to work on my own terms in ~10 years. Planning to roll my cryp earnings into a rental property, followed by several more in the next 5 years, that should provide a steady supply of mailbox money through the rest of my days :beer:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Same here basically. I like where I’m at, and will probably unload my whole boat in a few weeks and just HDOL a few for the long game

Or maybe HODL the whole bag and see what 2022 brings. It if this rebound reaches certain points on certain Alts I will take my profits in December and settle my taxes
aped into WAGMI this afternoon, let's see how this goes :monkey:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
This place is quiet….

it’s ok brothers. I cried a little today too.:violin:
bought more today, will be crying all the way to the bank :monkey:

the xyz covid strain hysteria isn't real, just more fear mongering by the owners

march in line you little obedient sheep