Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Gold isn't really used for scaffolding frames or skyscrapers playmaker. I'm not feeling the support.

I just got done converting ETH into currency way, way, way faster and easier than you can convert gold into currency. I could pay my debt, if I had any. It's also worth 1000% more than it was in April.

I suppose I owe it to myself to not work, ever again, at some point in my life, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Family went through the 1930's.... Cash in Hand is Worth $1000's in the Bush. Those who had ready liquid assets Thrived...... Look at Today...

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The same thing that backs up gold. People's willingness to pay for it. You can't eat gold. You can't plant it and grow a gold tree. You can't ride it. You can't catch fish with it.

It's shiny. And has some uses as a semiconductor. WEEEEEEEEE

----------------------------

Okay I always thought Bittrex, I put the money in, it's none of Bittrex's fckng business. Turns out that annoying pop up about SSN cockblocked me from doing anything.

Why in the f--k does Bittrex need that? Why not my Florida Driver's License number or some sh!t? It's bad enough all these fkn crypto exchanges are about to get sacked like a poorly defended Bronze Age city; figure some knts get the SSN into the bargain.

I withdraw my fatwah on Bittrex. For now.
Yeah I’m on my 2nd round of binance.us is verification, first one failed. Meanwhile serval of the coins I was planning to buy shot up 50% ****insert skeleton im still waiting meme****

I imagine that the cumbersome aspects of these exchanges helps keep prices lower. Once you can buy any coin you want like you can Bitcoin with paypal, watch out. And the crashes will probably be rougher too :drowning:

Gold is about the most boring investment ever. No real growth, just fluctuates. Put your money into some ETF index funds and you will almost certainly fair better over time :beer:

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Yeah I’m on my 2nd round of binance.us is verification, first one failed. Meanwhile serval of the coins I was planning to buy shot up 50% ****insert skeleton im still waiting meme****

I imagine that the cumbersome aspects of these exchanges helps keep prices lower. Once you can buy any coin you want like you can Bitcoin with paypal, watch out. And the crashes will probably be rougher too :drowning:

Gold is about the most boring investment ever. No real growth, just fluctuates. Put your money into some ETF index funds and you will almost certainly fair better over time :beer:
this is 2018 all over again with the bs long waits and verification to buy. Surprised at eth growth. Still got some I went long on. Hold.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Okay Bittrex review.

**** FAR KING POUR

I am trying to ditch on that all time high. Just some, not all, but like 66% of my ETH was in Bittrex. And I can't sell it or send it. It's fckng stuck on Bittrex.

Now I'm hodling a decent load of bags for someone like me, like Santa's fkn sleigh of bags, and I can't hand them to someone else for them to hodl.

Coinbase worked instantly. Coinbased and dump-pilled.
All the exchanges have some kind of major problem or another. I chalk it up to industry explosion and the fact that this is all very new in the business world. Major growing pains for the companies. The exchanges can't keep up with demand and seem to be a clusterfvck on the admin side of things.

Interestingly, Coinbase recently apologized to UK/Euro customers. First time they've ever apologized. They also admitted they are severely lacking in customer support and will set up a live chat and hire a bunch of new support people. They also admitted their infrastructure needs upgrading and they are working to do that. Why all this all of a sudden? Because they are going for an IPO and have to get their s*ht together before that happens. They need to be on the good side of the SEC, thus the delisting of XRP today.

Binance US is the exchange I hear the least complaints about, although some complaints about deposit errors and usual lack of support like all exchanges. But outside of their top 8 coins, the rest all have junk volume and it's difficult to trade on with any real amount of money. Nice app though.

Gemini has had a lot of complaints lately about lack of customer service. They also stated they too are thinking about going public with an IPO. My guess is Bittrex will eventually try to go public too.

Kraken has been making strides and 2nd in volume, not that far behind Coinbase, although still for some sh*tcoins, they have crap volume. But their trading interface is difficult to grasp for beginners. The most complaints about them is from the difficulty of having to wire money into your account. They also setup up the first US Crypto Bank, in Wyoming, and they offer FOREX trading now too. So they are also growing rapidly.

As for the three exchanges I have limited experience with them so I can't say much.

OKCoin
BitflyerUSA

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Where is the equivelent value???

Every dollar. There should be an equal dollar.... My 10 cents... Look me up when you go bad...

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Just ask yourself.

What backs you sh!t up???

Gold.
Other people's willingness to pay more for it than I did when I bought it.

Gold is backed by the same thing.

Procter and Gamble, Kraft, 3M, Caterpillar....owning stock in such is owning dividend paying means of production.

You want something real? Try some land with decent soil, a reliable fresh water source, and access to fishing. I'll eat some fish tacos with mango pico de gallo and you can chew on gold.