Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Some alpha. Right now Solana is the king of the meme curve, but Coinbase wants in with the launch of Base (easy trading for normies with low fees - L2 etherium). Theres even media stories about all these inflows into Base (Solana still has more). Theres rumors that Base is using its own funds to bid up projects on their network to make them look more impressive than they are. Base wants in on the meme craze.

A coin I bought at launch on Solana called POLA cause I like the memes and cause I know the dev. Well, they have a relationship with a Base exec and base convinced them to relaunch on their network. So they screenshot all the wallets on Solana and are going to issue the new tokens on etherium. The new launch is this Friday. My friend who’s the dev said Base is viewing this as a huge marketing opportunity, first coin to move from Solana to Base. He said it’s not gonna flop. Base is gonna shill it everywhere. He said to expect a big run at open, a decent dip and then a huge run after and stay up there. I bought 7 SOL worth when the launched on Solana, might add more on the first dip. NFA & DYOR.

Launched today and SENDING!

IMG_7127.jpeg

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Ran up to $3.8m then back down to $2.3 and now up to $3.5m. Probably hits $5m today.

now I just need $KPUP and $JOEVER to do something. Joever dev said he’ll start pushing once election coverage starts ramping up.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Coinbase has at least 3 of these give-aways every year. No purchase necessary.

Method 3 (No Purchase Method of Entry). To enter via mail without creating a new Coinbase account or opting in, hand print and complete the following on the front of a piece of paper: your name, full address, email address, and telephone number. Insert paper in an envelope and mail in with sufficient postage (residents of Vermont do not need to send return postage) to: Coinbase Bitcoin Halving Sweepstakes, Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 8th Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001. Mail-in entries must include all requested information herein to be considered an entry and to earn one (1) entry. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than May 20, 2024 and received by Administrator no later than May 27, 2024. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photocopies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry will be accepted. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Potential Winners (as further defined below) that entered via mail will be required to both: (i) create a new Coinbase account and agree to the respective user agreement and privacy notice; and (ii) and complete the required ID verification process which may include uploading a valid and current photo ID and completing a set of identification verification questions, depending on your location, to receive their prize. If a Potential Winner does not create a new Coinbase account and does not agree to the Coinbase User Agreement and Privacy Policy within the timeframe indicated by Sponsor in their notification email, or does not complete the required ID verification process, said Potential Winner will be ineligible to receive a prize.

Reactions: crustBrother