Who Got Poked (Besides Your Mom)

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
2 x weeks passed since 2nd pfizer shot so I am good to go now along with my parents and my son is one week behind me.

Reactions: CutnSnip

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Having still not gotten any name brand vaccine, I'm wandering the big scary world with that full on 1/10,000 chance of getting seriously ill from covid. I just DGAF, a real risk taker here.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Having still not gotten any name brand vaccine, I'm wandering the big scary world with that full on 1/10,000 chance of getting seriously ill from covid. I just DGAF, a real risk taker here.
Does that mean you wear mask and practice social distances to get 1/10,000?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Do you practice social distances? :LOL: wear a mask up and practice your social distances, safety first!

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Your either: (a ) floridian or (b) tex'tard or (c) overdosed on orange colored bleach or (d)flat earth believer "fuktard" (e) all above....
Do I qualify for (e) if I live in Florida, love tex-mex cuisine, OD'd on OJ for my Vit C consumption, and im a little bi-curious with flat earth, and some out there would/ have definitely called me fooktard?

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
1/10,000? You get your stats from Alex Jones? Do a little research on covid long haulers. I'd rather take my chance on some long-haul effect from the Pfizer vax than getting long haul covid. Here's a sampling. https://www.truehoop.com/p/some-nba-players-feel-covid-effects

Meanwhile, just load up on this stuff.
1618659603601.png

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Took my second Moderns shot last Tuesday.
As with the first,. I barely felt the needle but for approximately 4 days my arm hurt more than any shots I ever had. Also, the day before I did a seven mile kayak excursion and I'm pretty sure I was more sore than I normally would have been. Every muscle and every joint hurt more than it should have. .. I almost didn't share that because I'm not the person who believe d or expected any such adversity, attributing all the (every day,commonly shared/all but the worse undeniable) negative effects to the hype, placebo driven media-victims.
This was real.
I'm fine now but, if people who got immunized as I did and are asked to do it again for a third time booster or an annual shot like for the flu, I think considerably fewer people will continue to be wantonly poked. They gotta figure something out, and it's also worth mentioning, the distrust, disbelief from the naysay contingents will only fester and spread.
Political factors are really doing a number on too large a majority of Americans these days and we really need to recognize the downward social spiral we are all in due to that. We are cutting off our own limbs, poking out our own eyes every time we tune into,. ANYTHING. We are so divided and flailing about in a self-righteous stupor. It's become childish, and it's not just the orange man and his blind followers, by a longshot. Even the most sensible people are drunk of it and being further manipulated and antagonized. I don't have the answers but this ain't working.
Great, now you gotta move this one to the politics foil forum.
Sorry. Catch some waves for all those whom we've lost aa of late. It's a really bad couple of years, for the living but it's awful so many have lived so well only to have these times as a coda.
I'm so sorry.

Reactions: PRCD

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
2nd Pfizer shot in the books yesterday afternoon. Felt a little more fatigued than the first one; took a late afternoon nap. Left shoulder is pretty sore but am fine otherwise so far. Shot itself was easy and the arm soreness... well, it's worse than a standard flu shot but not nearly as bad as a tetanus shot. Coming on 9 years since the last tetanus shot so will have to get one of those soon.

Speaking of tetanus shots, never get a BJ from an anti-vaxxer; you don't want to risk her getting lockjaw at an inopportune time.

• Haha
Reactions: scdad

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Got my second Pfizer shot on Friday and didn't experience anything overnight. The morning however, is a different story. We were driving to Rancho Palos Verdes to help my father in law after his Carpal Tunnel surgery and about 15 minutes on the road, a massive headache struck. It was sharp pressure ranging from my left temple, across my forehead and all the way to the right temple. I took a couple of aspirin and just went with it. The rest of the day I dealt with headaches and body aches that would come and go in waves. I took an hour long nap in the afternoon which relieved some pressure. The drive home was ridiculous with L.A., wanna be race car drivers weaving in and out of traffic and a non stop bombardment of LED headlights trying to blind the sh!t out of me. Got home at 9:15PM and opened a bottle of wine. A couple of glasses later and I slept like a baby. Woke up Sunday morning feeling great.