White privilege

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GDaddy said:
I think you fully understand that he's not limiting his usage of the numbers to America - or to (only) murders. Nobody should. America isn't the primary variable, so that's why it doesn't make sense to use it as the primary filter.
Did you know buddhist monks that are massacring muslims in Burma right now for political purposes? I hope you have buddhist monks on your list of people not to trust given their violent behavior nowhere near the US.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Sure, no problem. I will GLADLY trade you one group of unlawful combatants for the other. 'Cause they both threaten our society equally, and all.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GDaddy said:
Sure, no problem. I will GLADLY trade you one group of unlawful combatants for the other. 'Cause they both threaten our society equally, and all.
So no more buddhist monks allowed in America. The Dalai Lama isn't going to like having his next speaking tour cancelled.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
So no more buddhist monks allowed in America. The Dalai Lama isn't going to like having his next speaking tour cancelled.
So much for my annual blessing. :bawling:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
I understand the value of compromise, so if that's the deal you want to make then it's totally worth it.

Winning

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
I understand the value of compromise, so if that's the deal you want to make then it's totally worth it.

Winning
Guess you'll have to do a travel ban for Laos since virtually every male joins a monastery at one point or another. :beer:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
If that's the compromise it takes to avoid the full expression of multi-culturalism that Europe currently enjoys then it's regretable but the virtue signalers get their vote, too.

I quite like the irony of citing the violence resulting from yet another culture clash in support of the argument for multiculturalism. You guys can't even blame colonialism or whitey for that one. We ain't the dominant variable in that clash or in the vast majority of the other culture clashes that routinely occur throughout the world.