Whistleblower — IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Apparently he called off an escalation with Iran and that made Bolton mad. Here, he told the Ukrainians to investigate Biden's kid. Eight times. LOL. I'm sure this'll go somewhere in between OJ's investigation for Nicole Brown Simpson's murderer and Trump and Arpaio's investigation into Obama's Birth Certificate.

I'd be more worried about what is going to happen when he turns off the free sh!t spigot for the farmers after he wins, or Brexit in like a month. Maybe LARPing as Saudi Arabia's do-boy. Whatever the thing is that triggers the student/corporate debt leveraged gambling Aidsherpestitisrrhealis.

Spoiler alert: it's entirely the people with Barista Studies degrees' fault, and their Barista Studies professors and department deans. The people who pretended the debt owed by the Barista Studies people is good debt, or that if you mix up a bunch of Barista Studies degree debts, it's somehow diversified, AAA rated, and suitable as the basis for a $1 deposit on a $10 wager, they are the victims here.

Hal you should thank your lucky stars every time this whoreson hits the DoD up for a few hundo thou at Turnberry or some other roach motel he shanks shots at. Every phone call to investigate some dotard's cousin's son's sister's baby daddy. Every time he's seething and demanding last week's Dorian cone so he can Sharpie it, or calling in to Fox to get a handy.

Imagine Ted Cruz and McConnell. There'd be Waziristani Loya Jirgas more liberal than the courts.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Is it though? The IG of one of the top intel agencies elevated this complaint to the level of “urgent”. How often does that happen?
"credible" and "urgent."

But I guess the word of a (Trump appointed) Intelligence IG is just "fake news" to the Trumpistas when it does not fit their chosen narrative.

2017 0531 BrokenMoralCompass.jpg

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
We all know you’ll continue your #ibelievehim campaign
What will you be doing? What are you doing?Right now the ball is in the DNC’s court. I don’t think more whining is a winning game plan. Of course I could be wrong.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I don’t really care what the DNC does. They’re full of sh!t too.
I agree. Your alternative to the DNC not getting their sh!t together now is another shot in 2024. If the world as we know it is still around after four more years of DT. Based on some of the comments here that’s looking like a long shot.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The left (including the progressive left) isn't going to cede the center to the right forever. Neither party has ever stuck to the extremes of their base to that extent for very long. Sooner or later the Dems make the compromises it takes to win back those squishy voters in the swing states that it takes to regain POTUS. It's just a matter of time. If not by 2020 then surely by 2024. No way is Trump's successor another rightie.

Besides that, Trump made a shtload of promises in 2016 that he couldn't keep. That alone should have provided the left all the opening they needed to win those voters back. Which I think might still be doable if they decided to turn away from the iceberg they're aimed at right now. The other more distant alternative is that Trump might have already done enough stupid sht to actually get impeached and voted out of office by the Senate.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
The left (including the progressive left) isn't going to cede the center to the right forever. Neither party has ever stuck to the extremes of their base to that extent for very long. Sooner or later the Dems make the compromises it takes to win back those squishy voters in the swing states that it takes to regain POTUS. It's just a matter of time. If not by 2020 then surely by 2024. No way is Trump's successor another rightie.

Besides that, Trump made a shtload of promises in 2016 that he couldn't keep. That alone should have provided the left all the opening they needed to win those voters back. Which I think might still be doable if they decided to turn away from the iceberg they're aimed at right now. The other more distant alternative is that Trump might have already done enough stupid sht to actually get impeached and voted out of office by the Senate.
Health care costs is still an important financial issue to the squishy middle. I’m still surprise the Dem candidates aren’t using RebTard style fear tactics against them by playing up the message Moscow Mitch wants to take away your health care and put people into personal bankruptcy

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Trump has stopped denying the contents of the call and now is claiming the whistleblower was a “spy.”

The media accounts were correct to begin with. Trump purposefully withheld military aid until Ukraine promised to manufacture dirt on Biden.

Trump is a traitor. So are those who accept his behavior and support him.

The GOP is a cancer. It must be completely excised in its current form and remade from the ground up. The GOP is a party of traitors. There is no two ways about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Trump has stopped denying the contents of the call and now is claiming the whistleblower was a “spy.”

The media accounts were correct to begin with. Trump purposefully withheld military aid until Ukraine promised to manufacture dirt on Biden.

The GOP is a cancer. It must be completely excised in its current form and remade from the ground up. The GOP is a party of traitors. There is no two ways about it.
Is this a call to that armed militia I keep hearing about? You leading the charge?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

TEH WALLS ARE CLOSING IN

WE GOT HIM NOW BOYS