Whistleblower — IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not as an insult. You said that you don't believe what you wrote, and you do it just to annoy. Also that all politicians should die. So every time you stand up for tRump, you should be a man and stand up for what you are doing.

And change your handle to Itrollalot.

I was wondering who Mundus has as his conservative troll account to argue with.
Is it you?
No trolls for me, could not keep up the charade and don't like lying even on the anonymous web.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
For those to be strong tickets you've got to do something about the "Warren" part.
I'm on record as pro-Warren....but, to your point, I think having the right VP
candidate gets the appropriate amount of lipstick, blush, eyeliner, and asshole
bleach on that pig.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm on record as pro-Warren....but, to your point, I think having the right VP
candidate gets the appropriate amount of lipstick, blush, eyeliner, and asshole
bleach on that pig.
I "like" Warren but I liked HRC, too. Warren's whole Pocahontas thing...imagine you care about Colin Kaepernick kneeling. She'll lose.

Haley isn't signing up with a Dem in a million billion trillion years, especially not on the bottom of the ticket. No. Way.

I don't think Tulsi gets you anyone or anything as Veep. Trump won with Pence. This is a heads up game, Trump vs. You are not sending Tulsi out with Biden or Warren and magically getting the 100k black Obama voters who disappeared in Detroit.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
^^^^ That's all strategic thinking again (and I think you're probably right on all counts). And that definitely speaks to the current election cycle. I was just commenting on Gabbard and others presenting alternatives which, if elected at some point, might actually result in more cooperation between both sides and less bomb-throwing.