While every hearing has been a bigger disaster than the previous, was anyone able to predict this dumpster fire?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Doug,

Impeachment aside, what do you think about trump trying to get Zelinski to announce that he was investigating Biden, withholding aid and a meeting until he did so?

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Doug,

Impeachment aside, what do you think about trump trying to get Zelinski to announce that he was investigating Biden, withholding aid and a meeting until he did so?
next Dem president needs to go buck wide crazy after the standard is now set by GOPTards. No documents or testimony ever has to be giving to Congress.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I'm not watching because it was destined to be another yawn fest. However, I read where some Republican Rep asked some array of Dem witnesses for anyone who had witnessed Trump and Zelensky coming to any sort of quid pro quo agreement on investigating the Bidens.

Nobody raised a hand.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Cheeto probably won't get removed, the GOP minority isn't budging.
The only hope there is of getting this POS out of Washington is from the voters next year.
OR... he dies of a heart attack from the pressure.
I'm hoping for the latter.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
As much as I can't stand Trump I am not in favor of impeachment. They will not remove him and he will emerge stronger and the Dems will once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I would like to see him beaten badly next November. I want to see the entire philosophy of Trumpism roundly defeated. I don't want it to be close. I can deal with normal conservatism - tax cuts for the rich, loosening business regulations, and so on - I might not like them but I can handle them. But the xenophobia, racism, destroying alliances while cozying up to dictators and rivals, and general lack of decency and respect for other human beings that constitute the hallmarks of Trumpism are a poison on American society. Trump is the figurehead for this kind of sh!t and he's got to go and the American people need to speak loudly.

Reactions: Kento

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
As much as I can't stand Trump I am not in favor of impeachment. They will not remove him and he will emerge stronger and the Dems will once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I would like to see him beaten badly next November. I want to see the entire philosophy of Trumpism roundly defeated. I don't want it to be close. I can deal with normal conservatism - tax cuts for the rich, loosening business regulations, and so on - I might not like them but I can handle them. But the xenophobia, racism, destroying alliances while cozying up to dictators and rivals, and general lack of decency and respect for other human beings that constitute the hallmarks of Trumpism are a poison on American society. Trump is the figurehead for this kind of sh!t and he's got to go and the American people need to speak loudly.
So who’s your pick to beat him?

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
I'm not watching because it was destined to be another yawn fest. However, I read where some Republican Rep asked some array of Dem witnesses for anyone who had witnessed Trump and Zelensky coming to any sort of quid pro quo agreement on investigating the Bidens.

Nobody raised a hand.
So if I killed someone and nobody *personally* witnessed me do it, I get off scot-free?

The ignorance shown here by the stupid trump rubes is stunning.

It’s not just ignorance. It’s ignorance combined with a disdain for others’ expertise and knowledge. Law professors who study the constitution for a living explain how trump’s actions can materially cripple our voting integrity, and — screw them, those high-minded prissies.

Trumpism is pure, collective ignorance. Stupid trump rubes — you know who you are.

Reactions: mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So if I killed someone and nobody *personally* witnessed me do it, I get off scot-free?

The ignorance shown here by the stupid trump rubes is stunning.

It’s not just ignorance. It’s ignorance combined with a disdain for others’ expertise and knowledge. Law professors who study the constitution for a living explain how trump’s actions can materially cripple our voting integrity, and — screw them, those high-minded prissies.

Trumpism is pure, collective ignorance. Stupid trump rubes — you know who you are.
Maybe you and your ilk can whinge him out of office.

That’s a strong strategy going into 2020.

Reactions: Ifallalot