Which model car has the worst drivers?

dl4060

OTF status
Jun 4, 2009
Escalades. The oversized jacked-up pickup trucks that meatheads drive too. Nothing else is even in the conversation.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Do people on the west cost drive with their hoods up?

This is a thing in the northeast during the past few yrs

While I get that it’s important to look gangsta at all times, it makes switching lanes very dangerous

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Most aggressive driver /= worst driver.

In this region the rig favored by most aggressive drivers are the Nissan Titan (Nissan Armada running a close 2nd) with the inferiority chip.

But the worst drivers favor the Toyota Sienna, usually in metallic silver or gold.

Al Soldano

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 18, 2002
Pleasantville
Are we talking about in terms of skills or shithead behavior?

The former (no skills):
Toyota Sienna
New Dodge Chargers/Ford Mustangs (floor it when light turns green and then drive 15 mph below the speed limit the rest of the way)
Mercedes

The latter (shithead behavior):
Tesla
Range Rover
Mercedes (esp. the SUVs)
Audi
Prius
BMW
Any car with a USC license plate holder (especially in OC)
Any vehicle with a bumper sticker advertising their mega-church.

Al Soldano

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 18, 2002
Pleasantville
dl4060 said:
Escalades. The oversized jacked-up pickup trucks that meatheads drive too. Nothing else is even in the conversation.
True.

And I laugh my ass off when you have some giant, lifted truck and it's some 5'4" midget getting out. Their Napoleon complex appararently supercedes their self-reflection that they are a clown car in reverse.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Maybe not the worst driving but annoying none the less; the Jeep Rubicon sporting all the "off road" gear money can buy including the jack by the spare tire that proves you're 'core- and is absolutely spotless and scuff free......even the tires.