Where not to go on a surf trip if you have certain tattoos

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
So I have a big ass red rising sun covering my right shoulder and a little beyond. I'm wondering, are there some places I should be careful about letting this be seen? What with the whole Japan thing, South East Asia, history. Is there anywhere that a person with a right arm that looks like an Andy Irons surfboard should keep a shirt on? How about any other unexpected places where certain tattoos may be trouble?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Easy fix.
Cover it up with a dank SUBLIME sun.
Now you can travel the world in peace knowing that any time you pop your shirt off all people will see is that you are a fan of:
A) one the dankest bands ever
B) possibly drugs.

You’re welcome.

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
It's a decade old(got it like a month after AI died) , not taken care of, sun burned...and will probably be nothing at all to worry about once it's incorporated into a whole thing. For now though, this is it.

20210413_204750.jpg

(the line work isn't jacked up in the top, that's just the angle on my shoulder, and the color looked great when it was new. Artist did great. )

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
does it say "look what I paid for?" in japanese?

just asking for a friend.
It says "love" with a character that people from a few different countries recognize, but Japanese people seem to like it. That doesn't make it less frosted tips, oakleys, guy named Chad of me to have a Kanji tattoo :LOL:. I like it though.

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater