Where is the Truth Police?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Surest way to get in trouble as a politician is to tell the truth, just like Hilldog and the deplorables.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
He said something in accented English. She didn’t register it. Persons clapped after he said it, prompting her to say “Well said.” No lies involved. Some people are really, really bad, really bad, at detecting lies. You, Gromsdad, are one of them.
Wow. That's a real stretch. I suggest you go watch the videos of her at the event and her explanation in the interview simultaneously.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
But, we all agree that Trump is actually mentally retarded, right? I don't think that's up for debate...?
Then you’d also have to agree that this mentally retarded person beat everything the Dems (and Pubs) thew at him to become the President of the United States.

So what does that make them?

Dummer than retarded.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Then you’d also have to agree that this mentally retarded person beat everything the Dems (and Pubs) thew at him to become the President of the United States.

Dummer than retarded.
Not much to argue there. Sad state of affairs.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Dummer than retarded.
Says more about the electoral college and the stupidity/gullibility/spite of the electorate.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Says more about the electoral college and the stupidity/gullibility/spite of the electorate.
He played the game as the rules were set and beat the pros.

Either the entire political establishment is full of total fuckking morons or Trump isn’t dumb.

I’ve been on this kick for a long time. One of the reasons we have Trump is because his detractors think he’s dumb.

He’s not dumb and until you all realize that he’ll keep winning.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He played the game as the rules were set and beat the pros.

Either the entire political establishment is full of total fuckking morons or Trump isn’t dumb.

I’ve been on this kick for a long time. One of the reasons we have Trump is because his detractors think he’s dumb.

He’s not dumb and until you all realize that he’ll keep winning.
Or the voters are dumb.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

Dummer than retarded.

Retard Power + EC = Retard President

Majority of Americans are not retarded.

But majority of Americans didn't vote for him.