Where Can I book a Local Tour Guide - For My India Trip

Nov 30, 2022
Charleston
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a private tour guide in India for the January month tour to India. I will be there for nearly 10 to 15 days. I would like to explore the most popular places to make a short travel story. Does anyone know where to book a tour guide?

While browsing I found this site - Do you guys have any experience with their tours?" "What do you guys think of their tours?"

As they mentioned places with tour experience and prices are also very suitable for me. So, Can i go with them Or would you like to suggest more better option instead this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheer's,
Matt

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a private tour guide in India for the January month tour to India. I will be there for nearly 10 to 15 days. I would like to explore the most popular places to make a short travel story. Does anyone know where to book a tour guide?

While browsing I found this site - Do you guys have any experience with their tours?" "What do you guys think of their tours?"

As they mentioned places with tour experience and prices are also very suitable for me. So, Can i go with them Or would you like to suggest more better option instead this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheer's,
Matt
will you be bringing along any of your female family members in order to pimp them out to the local punjabs for cheap ?

if business is brisk, you might want to stay for 5 or 6 weeks.

i hear they have good penicillin in india - it doesn’t work in pakistan though...

hey, since we’re almost bros, post up some pictures of the woman. if the guys on the erbb like them, you might save everyone a trip .

Reactions: mattsharon
Nov 30, 2022
Charleston
will you be bringing along any of your female family members in order to pimp them out to the local punjabs for cheap ?

if business is brisk, you might want to stay for 5 or 6 weeks.

i hear they have good penicillin in india - it doesn’t work in pakistan though...

hey, since we’re almost bros, post up some pictures of the woman. if the guys on the erbb like them, you might save everyone a trip .
Ok thank you for sharing .. We are taking our family on a trip. Two of my children, me, and my husband.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
All the woke guys at their usual, classy best.

They don't have relationships with women, so don't know how to relate to them.

Sorry Matt. It is what it is.

Nov 30, 2022
Charleston
Hey Everyone,

We are on our trip now.. soonly will share our tour trip pics with you guys. India is such a great place. Here really great place to visit.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Hey Everyone,

We are on our trip now.. soonly will share our tour trip pics with you guys. India is such a great place. Here really great place to visit.
post up those pix of the nekkid women soonly ?

penicillin working o.k.?

you can buy lots of gaudy indian junk jewelry for cheap if you have any profits left over !

meet any hairless pakistani men yet ?

Jan 14, 2019
Last year, I visited the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, which are definitely must-see places. It cost me just $50, and there were about 5-6 of us in the group. I booked the tour online with toursbylocals.

This year, I went to Liverpool, UK. I checked out famous places like The Beatles Story and the Liverpool Cathedral. I even took a ferry ride on the Mersey. I'd suggest these spots to anyone travelling there. Here, you can book airport transfer online in Liverpool, and also, with these guys, I went for guided tours.

Last edited:

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Depending on your accommodations while in India, it might be worthwhile to ask the hotel concierge for a recommendation. I was on expense accounts while traveling for business for past 20 years, I always took a hotel car where ever I went for safety purposes (except when traveling in Nigeria and Colombia, bullet-proof SUVs with heavy security).