Where are you in Kubler-Ross?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
View attachment 115536

Sorry, bro, didn't catch that. I'm living rent-free in the heads of a lot of people who need attention, but none need it as badly as you. Toggling you off will help you find other sources of narcissistic supply. Let's see how long it takes you to figure it out. Most never get it.

Good luck being faculty plankton!
You get that by saying that you are living rent free in someone's mind, he is living rent free in your mind? That is why I never say that.

"Iiving rent free" = mischievous dog fable

The irony is I stopped responding to your posts but you did not stop responding to mine.

Better check your receipts, Mr Math Genius. :roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
peak passive aggression is posting a screen capture proving you're ignoring someone

what a fkn quack

Reactions: rice

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
The whole "rent-free" thing really bothers me. Seems like the conservatives use it more than the liberals here, and wear it like a badge of honor.

Anyone know the origins on the erBB?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The whole "rent-free" thing really bothers me. Seems like the conservatives use it more than the liberals here, and wear it like a badge of honor.

Anyone know the origins on the erBB?
DiscoTex.

I do agree that it's overused but it's also fitting. It's clear that some people allow other posters here to occupy an unhealthy amount of mental bandwidth.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It takes two to tango.

Crying "rent free" is a type of baiting and playing the victim pattern.

The opposite of love isn't hate. It's indifference.

Also, some of the worsts blusterers end up being the biggest cry babies when they get a little push back.

:cry:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
what's crazy is the first paragraph is always some rant that's plausible but over-worded and then the second paragraph is about how the jews are drinking the blood of illegal immigrants so they make the water supply gay with covid so jesus can be reborn

just another jonahbro but with more words

Reactions: mundus and Autoprax

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Should "pronouns" and gender studies/CRT be on the "SKYISFALLINGLIST? Seems like it. Maybe just "academia" as a catch-all? Pretty sure he mentions it many times.
I'm just waiting....there will be a bulletproof citation in no time

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm just waiting....there will be a bulletproof citation in no time
Plus he makes up lies out of whole cloth, just z coincidence he is a "Christian"? Religion is a magnet for the mentally ill.