Where are the President, Attorney General and the FBI Director?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Who's loosing their sh!t over this more?

Team Trump or Team Bugmen?

I can't tell due my my biases.

I guess we could see who's starting the most threads on this topic?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I seem to recall that the first impeachment happened because POTUS tried to withhold javelin missiles to Ukraine until they announced an investigation into Burisma. POTUS had his hands tied in the matter, being the “Top Cop” he had to follow the law, it was the duty of the Executive branch to get to the bottom of this!

I guess this situation with the AG and former POTUS potentially having documents he shouldn’t is totally way different!!!

:roflmao:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Garland is about to make a statement about the search (I think):

Doubt it will be anything substantive, but we'll see
No doubt it will be a bunch of lies and half truths if there is anything of substance at all.

• Haha
Reactions: sizzld1 and Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
No doubt it will be a bunch of lies and half truths if there is anything of substance at all.
What? Trump doesn't give you enough of that so you seek more?

Absolutely not saying everyone in Washington is truthful by nature (not even close) but man, you hold your Bleached Messiah as the Paragon of Truth and that's hilarious given his track record of substanceless bullshit. Remind me about the Kraken again.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
What? Trump doesn't give you enough of that so you seek more?

Absolutely not saying everyone in Washington is truthful by nature (not even close) but man, you hold your Bleached Messiah as the Paragon of Truth and that's hilarious given his track record of substanceless bullshit. Remind me about the Kraken again.
Its all politics and the quest for power. Never forget that.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GromsDad, too bad Biden doesn't just sit on his ass and watch Fox News and play golf all day. Hard at work rooting the sh!t out of America - a shame for your soul that your ilk is in that pile.

Don't forget to donate money to Trump!

Say, he didn't make the copies of classified documents for the Saudis using your toner contract, did he?