When will the state DAs bring charges against Trump?

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Prior to W, political lunacy wasn't nearly as widespread. Then social media started and smartphones became available and it became only a click away. I did not like the mean way the far left treated W and the moderate Dems did nothing to stop them.
The left was too mean to Bush? That is a wild take. I think it's hard to under state how bad Bush was for our country and if the left failed at anything it was the failure of going along with any of his terrible policies. He invaded Iraq under false pretenses with the help of "moderate" Dems like Joe Biden. Arguably the most damaging to happen to our country in my lifetime. The Patriot act. CIA torture programs. Financial meltdown. First round of no-string-attached bailouts.

IMO the biggest Dem failures have been the acceptance and often embrace of these right wing figures and ideologies. The fact that centrist Dems now embrace people like Bush and Liz Cheney is insane to me.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Stormy Daniels and Sharky with the same predictions

"It’s monumental and epic, and I’m proud,” Daniels says. “The other side of it is that it’s going to continue to divide people and bring them up in arms. He’s already gotten away with inciting a riot, and causing death and destruction.

“Whatever the outcome is, it’s going to cause violence, and there’s going to be injuries and death,” she says. “There’s the potential for a lot of good to come from this. But either way, a lot of bad is going to come from it, too.”

Reactions: twinzerfan

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Stormy Daniels and Sharky with the same predictions

"It’s monumental and epic, and I’m proud,” Daniels says. “The other side of it is that it’s going to continue to divide people and bring them up in arms. He’s already gotten away with inciting a riot, and causing death and destruction.

“Whatever the outcome is, it’s going to cause violence, and there’s going to be injuries and death,” she says. “There’s the potential for a lot of good to come from this. But either way, a lot of bad is going to come from it, too.”
yup…. Brace yourselves

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It was democrat's reaction to Trump winning and Hillary losing that sent things over the edge. Lest anyone forget, this was their reaction at the time and they still to this day haven't progressed to the next stages to acceptance.............

Don’t forget the retard bitches crying on election night

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The left was too mean to Bush? That is a wild take. I think it's hard to under state how bad Bush was for our country and if the left failed at anything it was the failure of going along with any of his terrible policies. He invaded Iraq under false pretenses with the help of "moderate" Dems like Joe Biden. Arguably the most damaging to happen to our country in my lifetime. The Patriot act. CIA torture programs. Financial meltdown. First round of no-string-attached bailouts.

IMO the biggest Dem failures have been the acceptance and often embrace of these right wing figures and ideologies. The fact that centrist Dems now embrace people like Bush and Liz Cheney is insane to me.
They didn't attack W's policies, they attacked him. He was a lousy President for sure and he had Lucifer as his VP, but unlike Trump he was a decent guy and IMO didn't deserve the ad hominem attacks.

The insane fact that Dems now embrace W or Liz is just an indication of how low the Repubs have fallen. Even Liz's dad Lucifer got a hearty round of applause from the Dems while the Repubs sat on their hands when he visited Congress.