When Is The State Of The Union Address?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's fun to watch you guys struggle for traction against the Biden presidency. all your hopes and dreams are pinned on his age, which of course means you have no coherent alternative to his policies to offer. swing away, slugger :cheers:
also, hilariously, these guys are also old as fkn dirt

like Greg Gibson and Surfdong ripping on some other guy for being old and senile?!?!

holy cow that is fkn rich!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
it's fun to watch you guys struggle for traction against the Biden presidency. all your hopes and dreams are pinned on his age, which of course means you have no coherent alternative to his policies to offer. swing away, slugger :cheers:
He's just the messenger of the leftist progressives at this point.

A hollow shell of his former slimeball racist dayz.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
What I’ve learned so far. Sleepy Joe is bringing union back to save America and then World through the Paris accord. The pharma industry, that is saving the world, is too expensive. White people are bigger terrorists than originally thought (#1, baby). had to kneel down to look a little tIke in the eyes Bc she was little. All guns are bad, we are not changing the Constitution. DREAMERS. democracy rules.

Cruz is looking hefty.

past My bed time. Look forward to the cliff notes of America is such terrible and a wretched place But have all the confidence and optimism in America. More unicorns farting gold dust and leprechauns with pots of gold Ramblings and slurred speech.

http://instagr.am/p/CCeD60qpj3l/

Last edited:

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
God Bless Tim Scott. Best rebuttal ever. Bravo Zulu.

Glad I stayed up to watch Tim Scott. Truth! Cotton to Congress in one generation!

• Haha
Reactions: Hump and manbearpig

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I seem to recall Bill Clinton doing something similar and we got 8 years of peace and prosperity for our troubles. This sounds about right - the beneficiaries of the last massive tax cut should now be required to assist in the recovery from events that have occurred since.
President Joe Biden wants to soak the rich to give to the middle class and poor. And he ain't afraid to say so.

In his first address before a joint session of Congress, the president embraced a tax-and-spend mantra to frame his next big legislative fight, walking right up to a third rail that has terrified Democrats for decades and forced his predecessors to triangulate and retreat to safer middle ground.

“I’m not out to punish anyone. But I will not add to the tax burden of the middle class of this country,” Biden said Wednesday, urging billionaires and millionaires to “pay their fair share.” “When you hear someone say that they don’t want to raise taxes on the wealthiest 1 percent and on corporate America, ask them: Whose taxes are you going to raise instead, and whose are you going to cut?”

“Trickle-down economics has never worked,” he added. “It’s time to grow the economy from the bottom [up] and middle-out.”

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
If they've all been vaccinated, why were they all wearing masks? Also, if the vaccine is that ineffective that you still have to mask up anyway in a room where everyone is vaccinated, why should anyone trust these vaccines? Strange.