What's up with....Thread

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
What's up with my 3 year old needing me to wipe his butt every time I'm elbow deep in some buffalo wings?

For fuks sake...........always in the middle of finger foods. :poop:
on that note...what's up with the countless hours of life ive wasted wiping my a@@? seriously...for those of us wiht gut problems....we probably waste at least an hour a day making sure that action is cleaned up. hour a day for a week...throw in a case of the runs or two...and that's ten hours a week of life wasted. f()ck

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
on that note...what's up with the countless hours of life ive wasted wiping my a@@? seriously...for those of us wiht gut problems....we probably waste at least an hour a day making sure that action is cleaned up. hour a day for a week...throw in a case of the runs or two...and that's ten hours a week of life wasted. f()ck

Reactions: MathDebater

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
Kinda surprised no ones seen any of these new 2020 WFH sarfers wearing a camelbak in the lineup on their CI Mid.
Some of these paddle outs this winter have been long and exhausting. I wish I would have thought of the caprisun idea.

Reactions: oeste858

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Some of these paddle outs this winter have been long and exhausting. I wish I would have thought of the caprisun idea.
Yeah, once I truly DGAF what anyone thinks, I’ll be have the camelbak, webbed gloves, sunglasses, strapped on surf hat, riding a g-ddamn midlength asym long fish or twinzer or bonzer or tomo gun or some stupid sh&t in black carbon fiber construction with front foot traction. Pure unadulterated functionality over aesthetics!
...at this rate, just gimme another 5 years.

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
Sometimes when I'm hungover.... I could really go for a camelbak in the lineup. I'm not there yet, but I've yearned for it before.

• Haha
Reactions: oeste858

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
"my apple watch says i need to hydrate" snorts the breathless Lopez Softboard rider as he flounders past, suckling liquid electrolytes from a tube. his legs are splayed wide and he tips precariously side to side as he paddles past you for the hundredth time.

the lineup is a traffic jam of adult learners who arrive en masse, no doubt spurred by an enthusiastic group text. it seems as if the social aspect is the main focus, with the post session rinsekit frolic and boardhorse display carrying equal import to the actual act of surfing.

overhead a flock of drones buzz and whir.