What's the Republican version of "librul tears?"

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
ifallalot said:
How did he cheat?
Coordinated voter fraud in a number of ways. For instance, hand gathering absentee ballots from African American voters while promising they would be counted, then threw them in the garbage. Illegally filling out some people's absentee ballots without their permission. Apparently it was bad enough and widespread enough that the heavily Republican election board has refused to certify the results for the Republican cheater.

State election officials told a hearing Monday that North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District was subject to a “coordinated, unlawful, and substantially resourced absentee ballot scheme” orchestrated by a GOP operative.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/02/20/why-doesnt-voter-fraud-crowd-care-about-what-happened-north-carolina/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0e2f0296550c

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
sizzld1 said:
Coordinated voter fraud
Can't be voter fraud; he's a white Republican. Besides, even if he trash-canned absentee ballots filled out for McCready, or ganked empty ones and filled them out for Harris, the real issue is the irreparable harm done to the US by the Voting Rights Act.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
How did he cheat?
Coordinated voter fraud in a number of ways. For instance, hand gathering absentee ballots from African American voters while promising they would be counted, then threw them in the garbage. Illegally filling out some people's absentee ballots without their permission. Apparently it was bad enough and widespread enough that the heavily Republican election board has refused to certify the results for the Republican cheater.

State election officials told a hearing Monday that North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District was subject to a “coordinated, unlawful, and substantially resourced absentee ballot scheme” orchestrated by a GOP operative.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/02/20/why-doesnt-voter-fraud-crowd-care-about-what-happened-north-carolina/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0e2f0296550c
If people had to vote in person and show ID this could not have happened.

For the record I oppose voter ID. That would prevent me from continuing my current practice of casting a couple dozen votes by mail.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
How did he cheat?

Wow, fuck this guy.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Duffy said:
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
How did he cheat?

If people had to vote in person and show ID this could not have happened.

For the record I oppose voter ID. That would prevent me from continuing my current practice of casting a couple dozen votes by mail.
Make it a national holiday and provide free identification for indigent people and you may be on to something. Otherwise, you're just asking many people to give up a foundational Constitutional right because of a few criminal bad actors. Should we apply the same reasoning to guns?

Nice of you to keep running with the bullshit voter fraud claims though Duffy. I suggest you read the article linked above.