WHAT YOlO's & Customs Adding Quiver '22???

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Got a Flare incoming from Stamps thats been on order since September so im calling that a '22'er. Not a yolo, heavily premeditated.hoping any day now.

Grabbed a GX off the rack in December that was a yolo i guess. It was my dims - i needed a refresh. may be to cheap to be considered a yolo round these parts.

Heading to Macaronis at the end of May covid restrictions permitting so I wanted to order a couple good wave boards/stepups.

Going to ping Tim to see if thats doable before May. If not will probably grab a ghost off the rack somwhere and then something different. Lost or a Chili probably just to give those a whirl. Iv been pretty much on Stamps exclusively for a few years now and itching to try something different

ckupczynski1

OTF status
Oct 14, 2009
A lost bean bag in C3 construction.
A stamps spark box.
Might get a new step up either gonna talk to Tim or just grab a step driver and not deal with waiting around.
Anybody have a lost quiver killer or had. Might just use that as a step up

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
A lost bean bag in C3 construction.
A stamps spark box.
Might get a new step up either gonna talk to Tim or just grab a step driver and not deal with waiting around.
Anybody have a lost quiver killer or had. Might just use that as a step up
Had a quiver killer, have a driver 2 round now. Ordered it before the step driver was released, pretty much in step driver dims. Quiver killer was versatile and fun up to about 7-8ft driver round is 4 inches longer at same volume and a lot more performance / business and can handle anything I dare to paddle out in.

Last edited:

j_mac

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 16, 2020
5' 6" stock Twinsman - varial - YOLOed two weeks ago - loving it
5' 6" custom 3-fin, Disorder - varial carbon - placed before the holidays, a few weeks out
5' 7" Plasmic EAST - varial - should be shipping this week
5' 7" custom, quad, mash-up Insanity/Bullet - varial - ordered last week

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I'm gonna refresh guns for next year and here's what I'm thinking:

7'6/8'0 CI Pink Gun
8'6/9'0 CI Mavs Gun
8'6/9'0 Christenson Sicario

I'd also love to get a 8'0/8'6 gun from KT Surf
Does CI handshape custom guns I would hope opt:foreheadslap:ion other then "UL" glass a least

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
•A CI custom is coming - not even a dime was put down for it. Cannot wait!
•2 Tomo customs are coming - paid in full. A Custom V4 and a reconfigured hydroshortnautobvadertorpedo. Cannot wait! My beloved and trashed RNV4 stayed in the 808, so I need a new 'whip' as the young kids call them. Or a 'dank.' Or something farty? Honestly unclear on all the new vernacular.

Beyond that, for 2022 I would love to YOLO some land in the 808. Planning on it, markets correcting/allowing.