WHAT YOlO's & Customs Adding Quiver '22???

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Negative I just figured you thought I asked because of CI rep with Cad shapes etc but more curious if they go by hand etc when ones life can be on line out in the ocean. Also curious who does the glassing and what schedule, blank, etc?
That's a good question. I do plan on asking a few of these before placing an order. These boards are pretty unique and I don't think they run through all that many of them so my guess is that they do in fact treat them as one-offs that get a bit of extra attention.

Sauce

OTF status
Oct 6, 2021
I was in Real the other day and the aipas looked soooo nice. The wrecking ball was such an odd feeling board but felt so right at the same time. I wouldnt mind one for tiny tiny waves. The Maurice Cole reverse vee twins also felt really nice but I just got an album that feels like it'll fill a similar niche.

I just want a G&S log now,

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
I'm not judging, I'm a bit jealous but not judging. more power to you, however you do it. I was actually referencing a TSJ article, i forget the original surfer but they were wondering how he lived his life and suspected drugs, he said drugs were too cumbersome.... but diamonds.....

either way well played.
Thanks.…yeah, I didn’t take it any type of way. There may be some new forum members that may be wondering, so I thought I’d remind and share:shaka:

VaB

Michael Peterson status
Nov 14, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
I was in Real the other day and the aipas looked soooo nice. The wrecking ball was such an odd feeling board but felt so right at the same time. I wouldnt mind one for tiny tiny waves. The Maurice Cole reverse vee twins also felt really nice but I just got an album that feels like it'll fill a similar niche.

I just want a G&S log now,
I have aG&S perfecto... could use some care .